Part - 15

(Read the author's note in the end.Its very important.)👇

"What..are you serious..I mean Randhir is here?"Sanaya yelled on her sister completely flabbergasted by the news she shared with her.

"Yes..and he wants to celebrate my birthday.."she stuttered earning another surprised stare from her sister.

"I couldn't say no.."she lowered her head.

"No way..."Sanaya's eyes popped out of their sockets."What is your plan Di...you..are going to ask Maa Papa?"Sanaya too was clueless to think next.

"Sanaya..that's why I ask for your help...you know I can't face Maa Papa.."Sanyukta bit her nails .

"Hmm..let me think.."she pretended to pressure her mind.

Sanyukta was looking at her impatiently as their parent's eyes had on them in confusion.

"Mil gaya idea.."Sanaya exclaimed.

"Shhh..control yourself Sana..Maa Papa is looking at us only.."Sanyukta pinched her arm.

"Ouch..you wild woman.."Sanaya winced."Just do as I say..okay thats the only plan I could make in a short time.."Sanaya whispered something in her ears.

"Do you think it will work?"She asked nervously.

"Experimented idea hai...go for it."Sanaya showed her invisible collars.

"But I am not feeling right ..Maa Papa se jhoot bol kar.."Sanyukta said in guilty laced voice.

"Then call Randhir and tell him that you can't meet him."Sanaya shrugged her shoulder.

"He will feel bad.."Sanyukta sighed.

"I am out of your personal matters..handle it on your own after all you're smarter than me..big sis.."Sanaya swayed her hips and walked back to their parents.

Sanyukta took a deep breath and followed her.

"Sana..Sanyu..kya baat hai jo tum dono akele mein discuss kar rahe the..?"Kishore asked suspectedly.

"Umm Papa wo actually.."Sanyukta was trying hard to vocalize Sanaya's planned excuse.

"Papa actually Di's friends want to celebrate her birthday so they are asking to meet them at XYZ hotel ..and she doesn't dare to ask for your permission.."Sanaya explained him her lame excuse.

"Bas itani si baat..or tujhe laga hum mana kar denge..pagal ."Anju slapped Sanyukta's head lightly.

Sanyukta couldn't match their gleaming eyes .It was all a lie .She could had denied Randhir but eventually she did.

"Go beta..spend some time with your friends .God knows next time when you would meet them."Kishore blinked his eyes giving her his permission.

"Maa Papa apni betiyo ki wajah se aap dono mujhe jaroor bhukha maroge.."Ankit whined from the car.

"Sanaya sit in the car.."Kishore signalled Sanaya."Or Sanyu I'll drop you too ag your hotel."he said to Sanyukta.

"No Papa..Sumit is coming to pick me in ten minutes..I'll go with him."Sanyukta assured him.

"Okay as you wish..enjoy yourself.."Kishore ruffled her hairs and settled in the driver's seat.

The car drove off thus she kept her hand on the left side of her chest heaving a sigh of relief.

She took a cab to her destination with increasing heart beat with passing moment.

She reached at the hotel in time . She approached the receptionist.