Part - 19

Randhir's pov...

I immediately ended the call.Whatever Sanyukta told me was enough for me to get completely mad on her family.

Is it called family.. really?

Thank God that I have not one like hers.

Actually there are only few people whom we keep contact as our family.

I need to fix it.

Such people do not deserve to be a part of our marriage who can't give their pure blessings but put allegations of money digging on their own relatives.

I walked out of my office and made my way to Dad's.I seriously wanted to sort out this problem right at the moment.

I knocked at jis office door.

"Come in Son.."Dad said as he could see me through glass door.

I entered in his office not before commanding his pa to not let anybody disturb us for a while.

Dad raised his eyes eyeing me questioningly.

"Sit.."he gestured.

I sat in front of him.

"What brings you here Randhir when you are expected to handle your work.."Dad asked in not so pleasant tone.

He hates those person who do everything but work in their working hours and I am also included in his list.

"Dad..I was doing my work only...but there is something more important which needs your attention.."I said.

He put off his specs and leaned on his table.His brows knitted together.

"Dad...I had talked to Sanyukta and she told me...."I explained him everything and how their family must be still misjudging their intentions.

Dad's face also turned stiff listening to the shits her family threw on them.I knew Dad respects the Agrawal family more than me...after all it was his decision to marry me with Sanyukta.

"You want me to tell Mr. Kishore to not invite them in your wedding..Right?"Dad asked me .

"Yes Dad..and I have no regrets in fact it will make me happy.."I told him confidently.

"Okay..."Dad sighed deeply."I think the same Son..they will only wish bad for your married life..and I hate to bear their presence in my only child's big day...let me talk to Mr. Kishore.."Dad dialled Sanyukta's father's no.

I waited silently for them to talk on the matter and mentally imagined Sanyukta's reaction when I will share this news with her.

At Night....

"Why...why Sanyukta.."I shut my lap top with full force and ran my fingers in my dense hairs.

She didn't call me nor picked up my calls and it made me restless because I was clueless about her sudden changed behavior.

"This is the last time..I am calling you.."I greeted my teeth while dialling her number for the last time.

"Hello.."she answered finally.

"What the hell is wrong with you..?"I kind of yelled on her.No one had ever dare to ignore me and her behavior got into my nerves.

No reply came from her thus adding more fuel to my fury.

"So you did it..?"she spoke after a dead eating silence.

"Huh.."

"You asked Harsh Uncle to tell Dad that he doesn't want our relatives to be present during our wedding?"she asked me plainly .

"Ohh you're asking me about that.."I mocked."Yess Ms. Agrawal I did it..mujhe koi fark nahi padta ki tumhe unke na rehne se bura lagega..but I don't like their presence in my marriage.."I let out my anger on her.

Instead of being glad by my decision of saving her and her family ,she opposed my decision.

"Randhir I think we should talk later ...."she said calmly.

"Sanyukta..I..I can't.. understand why are you acting all foolish ...it is best for both of us.."his voice grew louder.

"Randhir please calm down..I know your intentions are to save us from humiliation we are receiving from our family but we can't abandon them..or break our ties with them.."she said.

"Great..."he hissed."Do the hell with your family but it's my decision that they won't be invited from either side in my wedding...get that straight in your head...good night Ms. Agrawal.."saying this I cut the call and threw my phone in a corner of the room.

The phone broke into pieces but I don't care for .I could feel my veins popping out of my head due to a sharp headache.

Unable to bear more anger and pain,I stormed under a cold shower to cool down the raging lava inside me.

I made a mental note not to contact her til her family arrive here at our place for the wedding ceremonies.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Fight is also a phase of every relationship and white normal in couples.

Nobody is wrong in this situation.

My new story will be published tomorrow guys..

Stay home,stay safe.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊