Part - 11(b)

10:00 pm...

"Di...may I come in?"

"No.."

"Please look I've completed my home work.."

"I am studying..so don't disturb.."

"No you're not..I promise I won't do mischief.. Please take me in.."

"Fine..come in..but dare you play with mu nerves or I'll complain Papa.."Sanyukta huffed signalling her sister to enter in her room who was peeking through the door.

"Thank you big sister..but you trusted a devil.."Sanaya smiled devilishly stepping closer to her sister.

"Sanaya I am warning you for the last time.."Sanyukta pointed her finger on her.

"Chill Di..Its easy to get into your nerves..waise mai Randhir ke bare mein baat nahi karne ayi thi.."Sanaya sang in lower tone.

Sanyukta chose to ignore her and resumed reading her books.

Sanaya watched her sister's futile attempt to ignore her presence and smirked before stealing Sanyukta's phone and dialled someone's number

"Hello.. Randhir Sir.. I am Sanaya..Samaya Agrawal remember.."she said once the person picked up the call.

Sanyukta's face turned white hearing his name and craned her neck swiftly in horror when she saw her phone .

"Hey..little Sister.. how are you..and please don't call me Sir I am not old.."Randhir who seemed comfortable talking to Sanaya laughed.

"Ohh so Jiju is fine.."Sanaya giggled.

"Umm it's too early for that.."he scratched his nape in nervousness.

"Then.. bro..Yeah I'll call you Bro."Sanaya said.

"Sanaya what is it..Its my phone.."Sanyukta murmured in the lowest whisper and tried to snatch her phone.

"Bro...we can't talk properly last day..now tell me what do you do.."Sanaya shook Sanyukta's hands and sat on the edge of balcony  railing so Sanyukta couldn't use force.

"Of coarse I run my business.."he answered leaning over his own window.

"Ohh how stupid I sound asking you about your profession..the whole country knows you.."Sanaya slapped her forehead.

"Hahaha.. alright I know we need some sort to extend our conversation..btw is it your number I'll save it.."he said.

"No it's Sanyu Di's number actually Papa took my phone til my board exams won't be over.."she pouted but Randhir got a shock.

"Umm..Its...Its Sanyukta's phone number..?"a part of him was happy to know it's her number .

"Yup.."she said popping the word."And now you can call her anytime..I know you both are too shy to ask anybody in both families for each other's contact number so I wanted to play cupid for you two.."Sanaya gave her sister a teasing smirk.

"Its...not like that.."he licked his dried lips.Heat rushed to his cheeks and ears.

Sanyukta joined her hands pleading silently to cut the call but the little witch had some other plans.

"Okay..I am feeling sleepy now.."she yawned.

Sanyukta felt relieved.

"Ohh good night little sister.."Randhir said sensing her hoarse voice.

"Good night..Bro.. but I am not ending the call..here is someone with whom you can have a small chat..Sanyu Di..lo Randhir se baat karo.."Sanaya dropped the phone in Sanyukta's palm and ran out of the room before Sanyukta could catch her.

Sanyukta was shaking terribly unable
to decide whether to talk or press the red button icon.

"Hello.."his raspy deep voice reached into her ears.Her heartbeat increased again.

With still shaking hand she put the phone near her ear.

"Hello.."she lost her voice listening to his deep breathing .

"Hey..how are you?"his own confidence ditched him right in the moment.

"Fine.."she said,"And you..?"she bit her lower lip nervously.

"Good.."he stared at the clear sky with crescent moon.

Again they didn't had more to say but didn't want their first conversation over the phone to be ended very soon.

"You aren't early sleeper like me..Are you?"he asked knowing she was very shy to resume their talk.

"Not really but studies keeps me awake upto to mid night during exams otherwise I usually sleep around ten thirty.."she answered.It was the longest sentence she spoke
to him ever.

"Ohh.. You're one of those lucky people.. who get a peaceful sleep..you know I never sleep before one in the night.. though I try to wrap my work still being the CAO of the company responsibilities are never ending.."he chuckled .

She felt bad for him.Succuss doesn't come alone.

"But it is worth..Its not a child's play to run a big company with hundreds plants over the country..it takes hard work..and you're doing you share beside those thousands of people who works really hard for the company's success..."she said .

The air eased between them.

He smiled while listening to her sincere words.How understanding she sounded even though they were not in an official relationship.

"Good to hear such compliment from the person who is going to be my wife soon.."he said genuinely.

Her cheeks flushed hearing the word 'wife'.

"Feeling sleepy..?"he questioned not getting any response from her .

"Yeah.."she blurted out without realizing as she was still lingering over the word wife.

"Ohh.."he felt disappointed."Okay sleep now..good night.."he hid his disappointment by a smile.

She cursed herself .She started to get comfortable with him .

"Good night.. sweet dreams.."she wished him and heard the the beep sound after few seconds with his sigh.

She stared on her phone screen for some moments.She couldn't believe that few minutes ago she really talked to him.

His voice was very soft yet intimidating   at the same time.

Her fingers automatically saved his number.A constant smile was playing on her lips when she bumped on the bed clutching her mobile in her fist.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
How was their first phone talk?

And guess who will call again Sanyukta or Randhir or again Sanaya? 😂

Next -Engagement.

Target 150+ votes.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊