Part- 23

"So how do you feel I mean being married?"he asked her.

"Honestly,I have mix feelings.."she said staring at the sparkling diamond ring in her henna cladded hand.

"As in.."he shifted a little .A smug smile was playing on his lips.

"Umm.. nothing particular..save it for next time.."she yawned .

"You need some sleep..lets go inside.."he got up and signalled her to do the same but she held him by his wrist jerking her head negatively.

"Its two thirty in mid night Sanyukta..and Mom said we have to perform some pooja early in the morning..so let's take some rest.."he rubbed his drowsy eyes.

"Randhir can we just not sleep here..the air is refreshing here..this rain,dark silver sky... please."she requested looking dreamily the scenery of nature's twirling dance.

"Here in balcony..on this sofa..is it not too small for two of us?"he frowned.

"I think..it is kind of romantic..we can cuddle but if you're not comfortable in sleeping here ,we can go inside but I really wish to spend our first night together here.. remember our first meeting..we talked to each other in the balcony.."she said .

He laid down on the couch,"How can you do it everytime Sanyukta?"he asked as he pulled her gently on the narrow space beside him.

Her cheeks heated by their close intimacy.She was lying half on his hard body.

"You don't need artificial blusher.."he caressed her cheeks with his thumbs sensually.

She averted her eyes feeling his dark gaze on her.She wrapped her hand on his stomach and put her head on his chest.She could here his heartbeat .

He smiled on her innocence and kissed the top of her head.The silence was soothing for them.He stroked her hairs softly.

"Randhir.."

"Hmm.."

"Can I ask you the same?"she lifted her head to see his face.His eyes were sparkling in the faintest light.His short curls on forehead was giving him a messed sexy look.

He nodded his head.

"Randhir..how do you feel being married?"her curious eyes seeked am answer.

"Do you really want to know ,My Dear?"his husky voice floated into her ears like a melodious tune.

"Yes.."she was determined.

"If someone asked me the same before three months.. actually people used to ask.."he chuckled,"I would have laughed and forget is as another joke but when I am here lying with the woman who succeeded in penetrating into the most forbidden chamber of my body.."he grabbed her palm and kept it in the left side of his chest,"It's a different feeling Sanyukta..I can't explain it in words...so if you really want the answer..find it in my gestures to show you what my feelings are for you.."he put his fingers under her chin and lifted her face for closeness.

Her body shuddered as their breathing mingled in each other's.He eyed her querying lips.He felt a sudden urge to feel and taste her lips by his.

Her heartbeat increased anticipating his next move.He drew his lips to her forehead and let his lips lingered on the smooth skin for longer.He knew their relationship was going through a very crucial stage where they need to build a mutual understanding and trust for a strong bond for the rest of their lives.

She was touched by his respect and care for her feelings.She too wanted to feel her first kiss by her love who was now her husband but the hesitation was more dominant emotion at the moment.

"Sanyukta tomorrow is our wedding reception..many people are going to be there..some from media also.."he said .

She stiffened hearing him.She never faced such circumstances in her previous life but now she held a well known surname .She was no more ordinary but extraordinary.

He felt her fear and uneasiness .

"Relax Sanyukta..you won't be there alone..Mom Dad..and I'll be there with you..do you trust me?"he asked running her forearm.

"Yeah..but still the giddy feeling won't go easily... Randhir I am not familiar with such life style..I am sorry.."she looked down in embarrassment.

She thought she failed as a wife whom Randhir wanted as the one who can held his pride high in his world of illusions and facade.

He understood the hurricane which was going inside her mind.

"Sanyukta..listen, You are not shame for me.. Sanyukta I don't need a wife who is just to furnish my image in the eyes of my materialistic world but a wife who can understand me and give me the solace when I need her arms to forget my problems and stress..who can love me inside the four walls.With whom I can be who I am.. Sanyukta I chose you because you are fit in the frame.."he said each word pouring his heart out .

"I love you so much Randhir.."she kissed his cheek with moist eyes.

"I love you too..my dear.."he joined their foreheads.

"Good night Mrs. Shekhawat.."he whispered into her ears.

"Sweet dreams Mr. Shekhawat.."she snuggled into his chest again and closed her heavy eye lids.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I wrote what I feel at the moment.

Fingers crossed how many of you feel the same as me.

Stay safe,stay tuned.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊