Chapter 5

Just then the bell rang, Bring, bring! Better get going. I don't want to be late for the classes I haven't already missed. Ugh!

"Come on!" I said, pulling Annie and Becca to math class.

We were all walking together and talking about Annie's dad's new girlfriend. Then I saw them. The Blonde Squad.

Taylor walked through the crowd spraying expensive perfume in everyone's faces.  

"Ew! I just hate walking through this crowd. Do people even use deodorant these days?!" she squealed.

"I know right?! I mean what smell of perfume is this?! Dead animal?!" squeaked Adrienne.

I saw Sophie and Lauren just nod. What was up with these girls? I would expect to see them on a private yacht in Paris or something. Not at a public school in San Francisco! (Which is where we are by the way). 

I saw Bec and Ans whispering. I bet you they were wondering about who they were. 

Just then a teacher rushed through the hall. 

"Get to your classes, everyone!" he said.

I was about to start walking to math when Taylor came up to me. She pulled me aside and motioned for her "friends" to make some sort of force-field around us. What was happening?

"Hey Girl! OMG your outfit is so cute! Is it like from Gucci or something?" she squealed.

"Oh uh thanks! Um..no it's not. Just from the mall!" I said in a weird high-pitched voice.

Taylor frowned. "Oh, well it's awesome and stylish! Keep it up girl!" she said, smiling.

Then she snapped at her crew and the force-field or whatever disappeared. Then she sashayed down the hall. Leaving me totally clueless.

What the heck just happened? Why did Taylor do that? She seemed nice? Why did Brandon lie to me? What is going on?

Just then Becca and Annie came up to me. They seemed upset.

"What was that?!" asked Becca.

"Why were you just speaking to Taylor George Jules?!" asked Annie.

Okay that was rude. They could've at least said it in a nicer way.

"Um...she was just complimenting me on my outfit. Why do you care?" I asked, offended.

They both put on worried faces and looked at each other. What was going on? Were Ans and Bec hiding something from me?

"Just stay away from her Jules. She isn't what you think she is! She's a devil that girl! Be careful." said Annie.

What? They can't tell me who I can and can't be friends with. Or at least not like that.

"What? So she isn't sweet, pretty, and kind?" I ask, even though I know the answer.

"No! She isn't. She is a monster. That's just what she wants you to think! That she's all sweet and innocent, but she's not! Don't let her wrap you around her little finger!" begged Becca.

"Seriously? You guys can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with! Ive been through a lot this morning so just back-off!" I yelled at them, instantly regretting it.

Becca looked offended and Annie had her mouth open in shock. The Annie rolled her eyes.

"Are you serious? We are trying to help you! But if you don't want us, then fine! We are done. With you and with The Blond Squad! Come on Bec." yelled Annie.

OMG! I could not believe that Annie just said that right to my face. That was so low! I storm off down the hall to math class! 

I never wanted to see my BFF's again! (or should I say ExBFF's!)

So far the first day was turning out to be the worst day of my life!

Or so I thought.....