Chapter 10

Mom came to pick me up. I said goodbye to Allie. I was excited to see her again on Thursday and on the tour! 

She asked me how it went and I told her all about it. She seemed very impressed.

"Aww! My little girl is growing up! Now you have security guards around you!" she said, laughing.

I laughed too. Mom was really funny sometimes. Just then I remembered something.

"Mom, how long is the drive?" I asked.

"About thirty minutes." she said.

Good. Just enough time to call Brandon. I quickly got out my computer and called him.

He answered and I saw his sweet face pop up. He smiled when he saw me.

"Hi Jules!" he said, excitedly.

"Hi Bran!" I said back.

"So how's my girlfriend doin with the tour?" he asked.

Just so you know, he and I are officially BF + GF now! He also already knows about the tour.

"It's going awesome! And guess what?" I said, dramatically.

"What?" he asked, eagerly.

"They said I could bring a guest and I chose you!" I said, enthusiastically.

Brandon looked so surprised. Then he smiled so hard.

"Really? You picked me? Wow! This is going to be amazing Jules!" he exclaimed.

"I know!" I said, smiling.

Just then mom pulled into the parking lot. Aww man!

"Hey, I gotta go!" I said, nicely.

"Okay! Love you!" he said.

"Love you more!" I said. 

I closed the computer just as mom found a parking space. We got out and went into the "Makeup and Hair For Celebrities" building. I was so excited!

I wasn't that good at putting on makeup, and I wasn't that good at doing hair ether. So, I was hoping they would teach em a few tips!

As we were walking in my phone dinged. I looked at the text, and it was from....Becca! This is what it read:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Juliet,

I am really sorry for bringing up your dad in the janitors closet!

I didn't mean any harm! I just wanted to protect you from the bad guys out there.

I wasn't thinking! I really am so sorry! 

Can you ever forgive me? 

xoxo Becca!

   P.S. If you can forgive me, meet me in the janitors closet tomorrow! Don't be late!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Hold on, that was Becca? She sounded really different on text! Well actually, everyone sounded different on text. In my opinion at least.

I was so happy that Becca sent me that! Finally I was going to have someone to talk to! Besides Brandon, obviously. By talk to I mean Girl Talk!

I was about to respond when I heard my name. I looked up to see a lady standing in front of me.

"Well hello! Are you Juliet Goodyear?" she asked, politely.

"Yes ma'am. That's me!" I said back.

The lady smiled and motioned for me to come with her. I waved goodbye to mom, and she waved back.

The lady led me into a room with a lot of mirrors and lights. By the mirrors, stood three people. A man, and two women. One was tall and one was short. The man was also tall.

They seemed distracted, so the lady cleared her voice:

"Mph." she said, trying to get their attention.

They heard and looked in our direction. Then they gasped and ran towards me.

"Oh my goodness! You must be Juliet! We have been dying to meet you!" said the tall lady, with a British accent.

I have to admit, it was a bit overwhelming. I mean, seeing all these people rush towards me and then start hugging me? Wouldn't you be overwhelmed too?

"Come, come. Sit down dear Juliet." said the man, pointing to an empty chair in front of the mirror.

The ladies nodded their heads and led me to the seat. I sat down and they started getting all their makeup and hair products out.

I told them all about myself while they tested all sorts of blushes, lipsticks, lipglosses, eye- shadows, concealers, and mascaras to my face.

Then when they were finished with my makeup, they let me look in the mirror. I have to say, these guys were good! 

I looked like a supermodel! I had lavender eyeshadow, red lipstick, light pink blush, and black mascara! I had never looked so good in my life!

They asked me what I thought of it and I replied:

"IT'S AWESOME!"

They smiled with delight. Next, they did my hair.

We flipped it this time, so they told me about them while they styled my hair.

For example, I learned that the tall lady's name is Ocean. She has five siblings! Five! She was born in London which is why she had a British accent.

Then, the man told me about him. His name was Elliot. He had six dogs when he was growing up! Six! He was born in The Amazon Rainforest. He told me that he wasn't born in a hospital ether, because the Amazon didn't have any hospitals.

Finally, the short lady told me all about her. Her name was Macy. She had two mothers, which is why she knew how to do makeup and hair so well. She was born in California.

When they were done with my hair, they again, let me see it.

It was gorgeous! I had never imagined that my hair could look so pretty. It was in two fishtail braids that had sparkly rainbow beads on top of them. It looked amazing!

The other lady came back in and told me I needed to go. I said goodbye to Ocean, Elliot, and Macy. They smiled and waved goodbye too.

The lady escorted me back to mom and we got back in the car. Just then I remembered that I had to respond to Becca. !

I got out my computer as we got onto  the highway. Wow! This had been a pretty chaotic day!

But there was still more to come....