Chapter 15

The rest of the day went on forever. Taylor's prank wasn't until the end of the day. That way when we did it, everybody in the courtyard could see her.

It was a genius plan, and I was so excited. But first, I had to get to the end of the school day. Ugh!

I was so hungry. I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast! 

Luckily, mom had made me pancakes, eggs, bacon, a fruit salad, and a smoothie. So I wasn't too hungry. Kinda.

The bell rang and it was time to go to English. All I had after that was Art, Band, and Reading. So I was nearly done!

In English we learn a lot about challenging stories, religious plays, and poems from different cultures.

I was kinda into English. I mean, I liked writing stories when I was little. But now, all we do is..well..what I just told you. 

It's just so difficult now. I mean, I'm a straight A  student, but still.

Mrs. Alamo just babbles on and on. 

Ding! Ding!

Yes! Finally! The bell! Now I only had three more classes left! 

I rushed to Art. Art was actually one of my fav classes. You could create anything you want! 

It also didn't involve much thinking. Like Math, History, or Reading. They involved A LOT of thinking. 

I skipped down the hall to Art when I realized that I was 10 minutes early. 

I saw Brandon and his friends and decided to go over to them.

"Hey Brandy." I said, clutching his hand.

"Oh, hey Jules!" he said, kissing my cheek.

"Awww! You guys are so cute together!" said one of the boys.

Brandon rolled his eyes and I blushed. All the boys laughed.

"I thought you were with Taylor, Brandon." said another guy.

Brandon glared at him and then said:

"Nope. Taylor and I didn't work out. I've got the perfect girl now." said Brandon, smiling at me.

I blushed like crazy while the other guys all said "Awwww!"

Just then I looked at my watch. Oh crap. I was gonna be late.

"Love you! I gotta go!" I said, giving Brandon a quick kiss on the lips.

Brandon smiled and waved goodbye.

I ran into Art class. Luckily, I had gotten there just in the nick of time. I sat down at my desk and got out my sketchbook.

We worked on abstract art. It was supposed to have lines, zigzags, circles, and triangles. But I wanted to try something a little different. 

So, I put dots, lumps, and squares. I thought it was gonna be the best, but all it looked like was a deformed toe.

I know. Poor me. I tried to make a masterpiece and I got a deformed piece! Ugh!

I just wanted the school day to end! It was only three days until the tour! And tomorrow, I was going to look at my tour bus and decorate it. 

It had many rooms and beds and it also had cute little fairy lights and blue and purple wallpaper! 

Plus if Annie could come, then she would have her own room, Brandon would have his, and I would have mine! My mom told me she wanted to sleep on another guest tour bus.  

This was going to be great! I texted Becca and asked if she wanted to come. But then she sent back "No thanks."

Eh. Not amazing but at least she said thanks. Still, I had my boyfriend and my other BFF. I didn't need Becca. Mph!

Just then the bell rang. I scrambled outta my seat and grabbed my band book and instrument. Annie waved and I waved back. I ran down the halls to Band class.

I sat down and Mr. Leslie explained what song we were doing. I got out my flute and started playing. 

Tweet, tweet, tweet.

I know, good right? FYI that wasn't me. That was my teacher. Now here's me:

TWEEEEEETT! TWOOT! TWATT!

I know, bad right? Ugh! I hate Band. I mean, it's not too bad, but it's not the best. 

After Band, I always feel like fainting. My hands hurt as well. So why would I like Band if I feel like I should call an ambulance right after? I mean, would you like that? 

We also always have a lot of homework! I might as well get a tow truck to carry my homework for me. I'm just saying! 

Ding! Ding!

Wow! That hour went by quick. I was so happy. Only one more class left!

I rushed to my locker, and got my Reading books out. I ran to Reading and sat down. 

In the middle of class I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

It was Brandon! It said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Jules! Annie and I have got it all set up. It's gonna be awesome! Meet us in 5 in front of the 

courtyard. Love ya!

         Brandy ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to admit, it was a bit annoying how their teacher let them out early. I mean, doesn't that break the "Teacher Law" or whatever. 

Mrs. Montgomery would never let us out early. Even if her life depended on it.

"Mrs. Goodyear. Are you listening?" I heard a voice behind me say.

I turned around and saw all my classmates and Mrs. Montgomery eyeing me.

"Oh! Um...what was the question?" I asked, turning red with embarrassment.

Then the whole classed laughed at me! OMG it was so embarrassing! I just wanted to cry!

"The question was what is the greek root for phon, biblio, and chrome?" asked Mrs. Montgomery.

"Um....phon is like...telephone?" I asked, anxiously.

She shook her head and kept saying "No, no, no!"

Then Lizzie Emerson raised her hand. Mrs. Montgomery nodded her head and pointed at Lizzie.

"The greek root for phon is love, biblio is book, and chrome is color." she said.

Mrs. Montgomery nodded her head. 

"Exactly Lizzie. Very good. Now-" she was about to finish her sentence when she was interrupted by the bell.

Ding! Ding!

Yes! Now it was prank time......................!