Chapter 18

It was about a 30 minute ride to the stadium. Once we got there, my security guards (Bob and Frank) walked me to the tour bus.

Annie and Brandon walked behind me. We got to the golden bus and I punched in the code and walked in. There were lights of all sorts, posters, and fluffy rugs! I know, it was so awesome!

I showed Annie to her room and Brandon to his. He smiled at me and started unpacking all his stuff. Then I went to my room. I was about to start unpacking when I heard a knock.

"COME IN!" I yelled, thinking it was Brandon.

The door opened, but it wasn't Brandon. It was Allie.

"Oh. Hi Allie. What's up?" I asked. 

"Hey Jules. Mike wants to see you at soundcheck now. Come with me." she said, walking towards the door.

"Oh....okay. Um...sure." I said, a little disappointed.

I followed her to soundcheck. When we got there we tested our mics. We had body mics instead of ground ones because there would be dancing and effects.

It took about an hour. Then Allie led me back to the bus to have lunch with Annie and Brandon. We had spaghetti bolognese with meatballs and veggies. It was heaven!

By the time we were done we were all full and wanted to watch a movie. We sat down on the couch, trying to find a good one when Allie came in.

"Hey guys. I need Jules for dance practice." she said.

"Oh....um..okay. You guys watch one without me." I said, sighing.

Annie nodded but Brandon frowned. Allie took my hand and led me to practice. That took another hour.

When I was done it was already 1:00pm. I was exhausted!

I went back to the bus and took an hour nap. Then I woke up and got something to eat. Then Allie came again.

"Hey again. You need to go get your fitting done, cause they need to pick out your outfit for tonight. Come with me." said Allie. 

I sighed and followed her. I guessed Annie and Brandon were eating dessert at crafty. Allie led me to the dressing room where I saw Stacey and Milly waiting for me (They were my fitting people).

I said "Hi" and they smiled and waved. They tried all these different outfits on me. Sparkling ones, sequined ones, soft ones (those were my fav), itchy ones, fancy ones, cool ones.

We finally decided on the sequined shirt with boots and leather shorts. It was so cute!

That had taken an hour and a half so Allie led me back to the bus, where I found Brandon and Annie. 

They both hugged me and showed me their passes on their necks. They said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JULIET GOODYEAR AND MIKE REYNOLDS WORLD TOUR! 

I AM A GUEST!

Sunday, September 3, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were really cool! I wanted one but I knew I wasn't a guest so I couldn't have one. I wished I could spend more time with Annie and Brandon. It was just a lot of work.

It was about 4:00pm. My outfit was so itchy, I was getting blisters from the boots, and the shorts were way too short on me. 

I went back to my room and took off my boots. Then I read for about 30 minutes. Then I heard a knock and I put my boots on, ready to go wherever Allie is taking me this time.

I opened the door and there she was! She smiled.

"Time for hair and makeup! Then you have meet-n-greet. Follow me!" she said, taking my hand.

She led me to the hair and makeup trailer. I opened the door and Ocean came to hug me. I hugged her back.

Then I sat in the chair and they did my makeup and hair. They were really good! I was gonna look awesome in meet-n-greet!

The hair took 30 minutes and the makeup took 30 minutes. So when I was done, it was about 5:00pm.

Allie took me to meet-n-greet and told me what to do. Basically, I just met some of my fans, answered their questions, and took pics with them. Easy.

The first one was a little girl. She was about 9 years old. She asked me how I did my makeup so good and I told her that my makeup artists did it. Then we took a picture.

Next and next and next. There were people from the ages 3-70 years old! There were boys and girls as well!

Once I was done, it was 6:00pm. I went back to the tour bus and had dinner. Then it was time.

It was time for the concert........!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank and Bob met me outside and walked me backstage. I have to admit, I really did look like a pop star! I had my mic taped on, cute clothes, amazing makeup and hair! I was ready!

Allie walked Brandon and Annie to their seats. I gave Brandon and kiss and he whispered in my ear:

"Good luck Jules!"

I smiled and kissed him again. Frank and Bob walked me to backstage. Ocean, Macy, and Eliot came up to me and started refreshing my makeup, while I practiced my warm-ups with my voice teacher. 

Allie was checking my mic as well and Mike was talking to me about how to get the crowd pumped. I had people all over me! It felt pretty nice. To be liked.

Just then the stage manager called:

"Places everyone. Mike! Juliet! Get in your dance positions!" he yelled.

I said "sorry" and got into my position.

This was it! 

No turning back. 

I was gonna rock Miami with everything I had.........!