Chapter 13

I woke up at 7:00am. I went downstairs and had breakfast. Then I went back upstairs to get changed. 

I put on a blue and white striped tank top and then a short leather vest. I put on a red and black flower skirt. I slipped on some pink high tops and slathered on a layer of pink, sparkly lipgloss.

I grabbed my backpack and jumped in the car. I was so excited for today! I could make up with Becca, have some BF and GF time with Brandon, and I could scare the heels of Taylor George! 

Why wouldn't I be happy? Anyway, what I was meaning by Brandon and I having BF and GF time is that at lunch he asked me to meet him in the janitors closet! Yay! I wonder what he wants to talk to me about!

Mom pulled up to school. We said goodbye and then I marched right into the courtyard. I saw Brandon and he waved and started walking towards me.

"Hey, how's it goin Jules?" he said, holding my hand.

"Good. I cannot wait to do the prank!" I said, walking beside him.

He smiled. Then we talked about how we couldn't sleep last night because we were so excited. He dropped me off at homeroom and kissed my cheek. Then he walked off.

I saw Annie and Becca and I waved at Becca. But she didn't wave back, she just rolled her eyes and walked off, whispering to Annie. I didn't get it. 

How could Becca do that? I thought we talked and made up? Well, I guess not.

 I sighed and walked into homeroom. The day felt like it went on forever. Then I finally got a text. It was from Becca! It said I should come to the janitors closet.

I was so happy! I rushed to the janitors closet and opened the door and saw TAYLOR STANDING THERE! Becca wasn't even there! I turned around and was about to leave when Taylor said:

"Wait! I just want to talk Juliet. Please." she begged.

I turned around and folded my arms. I rolled my eyes and said:

"Fine. What do you want Taylor?" I said, sassy like.

Taylor rolled her eyes as well and glared at me.

"Two things. One, Becca isn't coming. I found her phone and texted you so you would think it was her trying to make up with you. And two, I know that you got my mom fired! I know you're going to become a pop-star and have it all. I know everything Juliet. I also know about Brandon and you." she scowled.

I was so surprised and confused! She knew about Brandon and me?! How did she get Becca's phone?! How does she know about the tour?! 

I took a deep breath and unfolded my arms. I stepped towards Taylor. She stepped back and applied some more lipstick to her lips.

"I-I'm sorry Taylor. I know it must be hard to have your mom fired but let me tell you something, you're mom is a monster! She yelled at me and then told me to sing while she had earplugs in her ears! Brandon is my boyfriend and he loves me! You can't just tell me he doesn't. You don't even know him anymore! I'm sorry girlfriend, but you need to find someone else! Plus, I didn't know you could go so low! Stealing my friends phone and pretending to be her?! Not cool, girl. It's not a good look! So all I need from you now, is for you to backoff me. You understand?!" I yelled.

Taylor just stood there, blinking in shock. I bet she had never had someone stand up to her like that. Well, get used to it Taylor!

But then she turned fury red. She stepped toward me and did that exact same thing her mom did to me. She swatted me away. Well, I wasn't going to be swatted away for the second time in one week so I slapped her hand down. She turned even more red ( you'd think was medically impossible, but here we are!) 

Taylor got all up in my personal bubble. Her face was exactly 1 inch away from mine. I could smell her expensive perfume. Her lips were bright red. (not her face, her lips because of her red lipstick)

"You better watch it Juliet. I have the power to make your life miserable, so you better shut your mouth or else." she snapped.

Then she sashayed out of the janitors closet. I saw her whisper to Adrienne and then they both giggled hysterically.

OMG! That Taylor was so annoying! Just when I thought she would leave me alone, she comes in and destroys everything. Now I was even more excited to pull that prank on her!

Just then the bell rang. I ran to my locker and saw Annie standing there. She handed me a note and ran off.

I got my stuff for History and opened the note on my way there. It read:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Juliet (or am I allowed to call you Jules now?)

        I just wanted to say sorry. You and Brandon seem like a great couple. I am so sorry I messed 

with your relationship. Becca is still mad at you but I think I'm ready to be your friend again.

That is, if you'll forgive me. I heard you and Brandon talking about pranking Taylor. I think I can 

help. Meet me in the janitors closet during lunch. See ya then! 

                                                  Lots of love,

                                                                  Annie 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so happy! Finally I was going to have someone to talk to! I'll just meet Brandon and then meet Annie after!

Yay! This was going to go perfectly!