Chapter 9

I woke up Tuesday morning to feel the warm sun beams shining on my face. I turned over and looked at the clock. It read 8:00am. 

I figured that's a good time to get up. I got outta bed and put on my fluffy slippers. I ran downstairs and mom was making pancakes.

Now, you're probably wondering what time my school starts if it's already eight. 

Well it starts at 8:00am but mom said I couldn't go to school today because I had a full schedule already. It looked something like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:00am: Get in the car and drive to "We are Agents"

9:30am: Meet Allie (my agent)

10:00am: Me and Allie go to a cafe and we get to know each other while she tells me about the tour

11:00am: I meet my hair and makeup people. Then they test makeup products on me

12:00pm: Mom and I go get lunch

1:00pm: I go to voice lessons

1:30pm: I meet my voice teacher, Emma

2:00pm: Emma teaches me singing exercises 

3:00pm: I go to sound check 

4:00pm: I go to dance class (I need to learn how to dance because of what we are doing on tour)

5:00pm:  I go to get a fitting for my outfits on the tour

5:30pm: Mom and I drive back home

6:00pm: I have dinner

6:30pm: I study for my exams (at school)

7:00pm: I watch TV and FaceTime Brandon

8:00pm: I have a shower

8:30pm: I go to sleep (I know it's early, but mom is making me go to bed early because I have to get up really early)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's my day. Now you see why I only have time to study for exams. Ugh!

But I guess it's better than going to school. Plus, I get to meet new people. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I have a normal schedule. But on Tuesday's and Thursday's, that's my schedule.

I gobble up breakfast and run upstairs to get ready. I have a shower. I wash my hair. I put on a cute skirt and shirt. I brush my teeth. And I put on makeup. There. All done.

"Honey, come on! We're gonna be late!" yells mom from the kitchen.

I run downstairs. We hop in the car and off we go. While we were going there I read the tour schedule for next week. Wow. We were going to a lot of places. See?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tour Schedule for September 3-10:

Monday: Miami, Florida.

Tuesday: Sydney, Australia.

Wednesday: Nashville, Tennessee.

Thursday: London, UK.

Friday: Toronto, Canada.

Saturday: Los Angeles, California.

Sunday: Ocean City, MD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See what I mean? I'm not normally the travel type, but I guess I was going to have to be. I mean, Australia and London? Really?! I never thought I would even go out of this town. But here I am.

Ugh! This is gonna be hard! But it's also gonna be really fun! Plus, I will get to be on TV! I hope Becca and Annie see me. And Taylor! Oh, I would L-O-V-E that!

We finally got to "We are Agents". 

Mom pulled in and I got out, ready to meet Allie. I was so excited! She must be the nicest person ever!

We went inside and saw a big desk. I came up to it, and they asked me my name.

"Juliet Goodyear." I said, loudly.

The lady smiled. 

"Oh! We have been expecting you Juliet. Your agent is Allie right? Oh, you're going to love her!" said the lady.

Good. It looked like Allie had a pretty good rep around here. The lady walked me into a room. I saw a girl that looked about 25 years old sitting in a chair. She came up to me and smiled.

"You must be Juliet! Oh, I've been dying to meet you! I'm Allie." she said , holding out her hand.

I shook it, and smiled.

"Yes, I'm Juliet. I have been dying to meet you too!" I said, smiling.

She smiled again and led me into the room. There were two chairs. She sat down in one and pointed to the other one for me to sit down in.

She told me all about herself. Like how she wanted to be a singer when she was little, but ended up wanting and getting to be an agent.

I told her about my passion for singing and how this was a dream come true for me. We talked a lot. Then after about thirty minutes, Allie got us a cab and we got in to go to the cafe.

When we pulled into the cafe parking lot, Allie payed the driver and we got out. We went in to order our lunch. A lady sat us down at a table. 

Then we ordered our food. And guess what? We both got Caesar Salads! I guess great minds think alike!

Anyway, once we were finished ordering, Allie started telling me about the tour. She said that Mike (which is the name of that man that asked me about this) and I would have to talk and get a plan together for if we want to stay on tour buses, or if we want to stay in a hotel. 

I have to admit, I really wanted to stay in a tour bus. Then she said on the tour, every night Mike and I were gonna have meet-and-greets with the fans. She also needed me to tell her my favorite colors so she could get pens for my.....wait for it.....AUTOGRAPHS! 

I mean, how cool is that? Awesome, right? We finally got our food and she told me more about meetings and press and how I would have a security guard for protection! 

This was going to be the best month ever! And even after that, we will have more tours in the summer! OMG! I was so lucky! 

Everyone would want this! Right.......?