Chapter 19

The wall opened and smoke poured out. Light flattered everywhere. It was amazing!

I got on my harness (yes! A HARNESS FOR FLYING!). Allie clipped me in and smiled.

"Everybody stand back. She's going up." said the stage manager.

It was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me! I started lifting up the the ceiling! I could see all the fans but they couldn't see me yet. 

Why? Because I was at the top of the arena! In the air! I saw Brandon and Annie clapping as the song came on. I started coming down and then a spotlight came on me! Yes, me!

It was awesome! When everybody saw me floating down the crowd went WILD! They screamed and held up signs! I saw Annie screaming with delight. Brandon was whistling!

I got down to the stage and sang the first line, and everyone screamed even louder. Then Mike flipped onto the stage out of a thing of fire (he was about 27 so he could do flips and stuff).

I took off my jacket and revealed my sparkly top. It almost blinded me!

I did my dance pose and shouted at the top of my lungs:

"MIAMI, ARE YOU READY FOR THIS!?"

The crowd went C-R-A-Y-Z-Y! They screamed and Mike took my hand and whispered in my ear:

"Time for the fun part!"

Fun part? Wasn't this already fun enough?!

I thought he was joking, but then he grabbed my hand and pushed me into the crowd!

OMG! I thought I was going to be eaten alive! But instead, they CROWD SURFED ME!

Yes! Juliet Goodyear, the most unpopular girl, was CROWD SURFING IN A POOL OF FANS!

It was the most incredible thing! I came to Annie and Brandon and I blew Brandon a kiss. Annie smiled and held up the peace sign.

I passed them and then Mike jumped into the crowd! All the girls SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS (Mike was a really good looking and young guy, so ALL the girls L-O-V-E-D him!)

He smiled at me and mouthed,

'You good?'

I nodded and mouthed back,

'This is awesome!'

He nodded again and held a thumbs up at me.

I held one back.

The night went on forever! Mike and I sang about 20 songs.

By the time it was over, I was exhausted! Allie, Frank, and Bob took me back to the bus. There, I had a shower, got my makeup off, and hopped into my pj's.

Annie and Brandon wanted to watch a movie, but I told them they could do it on their own, cause I was way too exhausted.

Annie nodded and replied:

"Night Jules!"

Brandon nodded and said:

"Get some sleep. You'll need it!"

I kissed him goodnight and went to bed.

The next day we got to go to SYDNEY! 

Eek!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of coffee grinding. I sat up and got outta bed. I put on my robe and went to the kitchen.

"Morning." said Brandon, grinding coffee, "How'd ya sleep?" he asked, yawning.

I smiled and held him a thumbs up. He smiled and held a thumbs up back.

I nodded and sat down at the table. He handed me a mug. Then he poured coffee into it. I was about to take a sip, but then Allie came in.

"Morning Juliet! You were so amazing last night! Anyway, I need you to come and sign some autographs, please." she said.

Ugh! Again? Why did she have to do this to me?!

I was about to go get dressed when Brandon stood up.

"Um...Allie. Just give Jules a moment, please. She just woke up, there's no need to be rushing out the door. Especially when she hasn't even had breakfast yet. Just give us a minute please. Come back later. Thanks!" he said, waving.

Allie looked a bit surprised. But then she nodded and headed for the door.

Brandon sat back down at the table and smiled at me. I just had my mouth open.

"What?" he asked, clueless.

"Um...well...I-I just didn't know you could do that! Thanks!" I said, giving him a kiss.

He blushed. 

"Of course! It's only 7 in the morning, you had a really late night. Annie is still sleeping. I just wanted her to leave us alone for a bit. Right?" he asked.

I nodded and thanked him. Then we sat down to watch a movie. This time, I actually got to watch one.

When we were done, Brandon was asleep. I figured I'd go take a shower and get dressed. I had a big day ahead of me. We were flying to Sydney! Our concert was tomorrow! I was so excited!

I had a shower, dried off, put on my clothes, put on makeup, and went to go sign some autographs!

I came out from the tour bus and saw a huge load of fans. When they saw me they all started screaming! It was so exciting! 

I met a lot of people, but the one that caught me most was a boy named Ben. He was sweet, funny, and good-looking! Just like Brandon!

I know, I know. Cheating is really bad. But I'm not cheating on Brandon. Ben didn't even hug me. We just talked a lot. And I mean A LOT!

By the time I was done, it was lunchtime. I went inside to eat. 

I was about to sit down when I heard something. Brandon. In his room. On the phone. 

But...with who......?