Chapter 7

Brandon led me down the hall and by the bathrooms. I felt so bad for him! He has to skip his class time to be with a bawling, immature, 7th grade girl. Ugh!

He must think I'm crazy! I just wanted to go home! 

"Can you take me to the lobby so I can call my mom?" I asked him.

 He smiled. "Sure" he said, sweetly.

He led me to the lobby.  (I couldn't see because I had such puffy eyes). 

"How are you going to convince your mom to take you home?" he asked, concerned.

"Oh, I'll just tell her I don't feel good." I replied.

He nodded. I wasn't completely lying because my nose did really hurt from Brody. 

When we finally got to the lobby I told Brandon thanks and he could leave now. But he said he wasn't gonna LEAVE me until he knew I was safe and sound.

Aww. He really was a sweet guy. He sat there while I called my mom and convinced her that I was sick.

"She says she's on her way." I told him.

He nodded. "Good" he said, "But I'm still gonna stay here until you get in the car."

I blushed. I do really like this guy. He's smart, sweet, and funny! He's perfect.

Honk, honk. 

"Oh that's my mom." I said, looking out of the window in the lobby.

"Okay. Well I hope you "feel" better soon! He said, laughing.

I laughed and hit his arm. Then he rolled his eyes. 

I said goodbye to Brandon and went outside. I saw moms car and I ran towards it.

I opened the door and got in. I saw mom looking worried.

"Hi sweetie. So, you feel sick?" she asked me.

"Um..yeah. I'm just not feeling 100%. I think I'll be better after a good nights rest, though." I said, nervously.

"Great! Because we are going to Salad Galore tonight to eat! Your favorite! But if you're not feeling well...." she looked concerned.

"I'm fine! I'll just take a quick nap and then I'll be good." I said, enthusiastically.

"Good! But it's a pity you had to miss your voice lesson at school." she said.

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot about that! Well....it's okay. I can still do it on Wednesday." I replied.

The car bumped around. There were a lot of pot holes in San Francisco roads.

We finally arrived at our house. I got out of the car and went up to my room. I climbed in bed.

"Ahhhh!"

It felt so nice to just be in bed. Finally I didn't have to worry about all the drama.

Ding!

I heard my phone ring. I must have gotten a text message. I looked over at my phone. Yep. I had gotten a text. I picked it up and looked at it.

I could not believe what I was seeing! On my phone there was a text message from Taylor!

The message read:

                                             Hey Girl! OMG! I heard what happened in the janitor's closet!

                                                So mean of what is her name? Belly, or Bennie? Oh Becca! Yeah! Becca 

                                 was so mean! Why would she say that about your dad? Oh, sorry is that secret?

                  Well I won't tell anyone. On one condition. Stay away from Brandon! He's my boyfriend!

He loves me! Not you! So back-off girlfriend! Or else...

xoxo Taylor 💋 

Omg! I could not believe that Taylor had just said that on a text! That was so savage of her! Brandon's right! She really is vicious! 

But..he doesn't love her! He likes me! Why does she think he likes her? Weird. But....I like Brandon! 

But that thing about my dad is personal! I mean, yeah Becca and Annie know! And Brandon knows because of what Becca said, but still!

Now Taylor George knows too?! Oh no! I'm in big trouble. 

You might be wondering why I don't want anyone to know about my dad. Well it's just..I don't want everyone to take pity on me because I don't have a dad. You know?

I wanna be taken seriously! Like if Brody knew this morning, then he probably would've said sorry for hitting me with a football and left me alone.

I'm just sayin'! Anyway, it's a whole new story about how I lost my dad. 

But I wanna get to the good part.

The part where I get the biggest choice of my life!

To become FAMOUS!