𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHAPTER THREE, TRACK THREE "you used to say you in love, you got me so fucked up

"you used to say you in love,
you got me so fucked up.
—— NARRATIVE, INSTAGRAM

love scars
trippie redd
1:03────I─────3:10
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia wondered how tonight would be for her and her friends. they haven't been together as a group in forever, they were certainly about to act up. especially because majority of them were eighteen with fake id's. with the exception of ivy and sierra. it wouldn't be hard to get them fake id's at all, leslie knew a guy who knew a guy.

it was bizarre how a year ago, the group were the ones throwing the high school parties and attending college parties. now, they were clubbing.

natalia was high out of her mind. she hasn't ate anything all day, so that would explain why. natalia stared at her feet while she listened to everyone's conversation amongst each other. she noticed how close katie and leslie were, not knowing how she felt about that. she felt kind of betrayed, to say the least.

"natalia?" kairi kicked her, natalia looking up and at kairi who was pushing william away from him. natalia shook her head, she didn't want to hold william. she felt way too high and she didn't want anything to go wrong while he was in her care.

"here, i'll take him." alejandro held his arms out. kairi nodded and passed william to alejandro, natalia looking up at alejandro who was staring at her. alejandro bit the inside of his cheek and shook his head at her. natalia rolled her eyes and got up from the couch, walking to the kitchen to get something to eat. she was hungry.

"make me whatever you're making." mattia shouted from the living room.

"no." natalia replied, taking the cheese and tortillas out of her fridge. she grabbed a pan and placed it onto the stove, then grabbed the cheese grader to shred the cheese.

"oh nati." natalia heard from the entrance of the kitchen. she turned her head to see a smiling alvaro, dropping the cheese and giving him a hug. alvaro took her into his arms and the two hugged each other tightly. "missed you, so much!"

"missed you even more." natalia sighed. she seen catherine walking towards them and got even more excited, both natalia and catherine running into each other arms as if they were internet friends meeting for the first time.

"hey! oh my gosh, hi!" natalia shrieked, releasing catherine from the hug. she dragged catherine to the kitchen so she can continue making her food. "i thought you said you guys were landing at eight?"