𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER TEN, TRACK TEN "you've been playing it cool, tryna pretend

"you've been playing it cool, tryna
pretend. neither one of us is crying
but baby i know, baby you miss me too"
—— NARRATIVE

i need ur love
tink
2:18────I─────0:36
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

catherine had the smart idea of inviting everyone over to go swimming, so she text the group chat to let them know. kairi and leslie were hesitant considering the information they just learned from the previous night, but they didn't think alejandro or mattia would disrespect catherine's home. little did they know how wrong they were.

the gang got to catherine's house with the exception of alejandro because he never replied to the group chat. mattia and sierra are still broken up but they were on speaking terms, and eventually were suppose to make up sooner than later.

they were hanging out when alejandro walked into the backyard with katie on his arm. alejandro was going to try his best to stay away from mattia. if they were going to handle their situation, they weren't going to do it at catherine's house. or so they thought.

they were all having a good time. distance was kept until alvaro brought up the fact that mattia and alejandro weren't talking. alvaro thought it was one of their minor fights, he didn't know.

"why aren't you guys talking? what are you fighting about now?" alvaro asked. kairi and leslie stopped chewing their food and stared at each other, both with their eyes wide.

"it's nothing." mattia shook his head, taking a bite into his cheeseburger. that's when leslie decided it would be a good idea to get natalia to catherine's house now.

"i mean unless you consider fucking your homies ex nothing then yeah, it's nothing." alejandro shrugged his shoulders, taking a bite into his cheeseburger. alvaros mouth dropped at what he had just heard. kairi and leslie were looking at sierra for a reaction.

sierra stopped chewing her food and slowly swallowed, looking up at mattia and alejandro. she couldn't believe her ears. even though her and mattia weren't together, she felt like her friendship with natalia was a lie. she started creating all the thoughts in her head about all the times natalia and mattia spent time alone with each other, eventually convincing herself that mattia was cheating all along.

ivy and catherine were watching everything unfold. mattia turned to look at sierra who was putting her food down without taking her eyes off of him. if mattia was scared of anyone, it would be sierra. she's never laid a hand on him, nor has she ever in any way gave him a reason to fear her but he knew sierra wouldn't hesitate to fuck someone up if she had to. boy or girl.