𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER NINETEEN, TRACK NINETEEN"just cause it's different and we're not the same,doesn't mean things have to change"—— NARRATIVE

"just cause it's different and we're not the same,
doesn't mean things have to change"
—— NARRATIVE

ex (acoustic)
kiana ledé
1:32────I─────2:15
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

alejandro pulled into his driveway and parked, seeing the familiar cars outside his house as well. he groaned, not knowing if things were going to go to plan. they had to go to plan because if they didn't, natalia would just be mad at him again and he wanted to avoid that so bad.

she was going to be mad at him regardless though. maybe a little less if everyone could get through to her.

"get down." alejandro told her, not knowing if she recognized the two cars outside his house. the first thing he told them was to park away from the house and did they do that? nope.

"i'm okay." natalia declined, folding her hands and putting them in her lap. alejandro reached over and unclicked her seat belt, natalia staring at him. "come on." alejandro wasn't going to give up. she sighed and opened the car door, exiting the car.

natalia walked in front of alejandro, alejandro making sure he was close behind her so she'd have no room to leave once she realized the group of friends was sitting in his living room. everyone but one, of course.

"the door is open." alejandro informed her so she would be able to just walk in. she nodded and opened the door, walking inside the house. alejandro quickly shut the door once he was completely inside as well. natalia looked up and was face to face with sierra. her stomach started turning and her heart rate picked up. she felt like she was going to be sick, she wanted to leave.

she looked around and saw alvaro, kairi, leslie, catherine, ivy, and mattia sitting down on the couches. she turned around to walk out of the house but alejandro was blocking the door. she cocked her head and frowned, wanting so badly to lash out on alejandro for doing this.

"you act like i don't know where the back door is, you asshole." natalia spat, attempting to walk to the back door when she seen mattia already blocking it. she stared at him and threw her head back. oh the good ol benefits of anger issues, getting mad at the smallest things within a small amount of time.

natalia turned around and threw her hands in the air, "what is this? an inter-fucking-vention? i don't need it. take me back home, alejandro. God, i can't believe you would do this after me letting you back in." natalia swallowed the lump in her throat. she cleared her throat as she avoided eye contact with everyone but him.

"nat.." ivy finally spoke up. natalia slowly turned to look at ivy. she looked like she hasn't slept in days, she looked like she hasn't ate or she hasn't seen sunlight. she looked like natalia at her lowest.