𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHAPTER FOUR, TRACK FOUR "yeah, i ain't got the time no more, i ain't gotta cry now, cause i'm off of you

"yeah, i ain't got the time no more, i
ain't gotta cry now, cause i'm off of you."
—— NARRATIVE

off of you
summer walker
1:43────I─────0:22
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the group successfully entered the club, not knowing what to do with themselves. they've been clubbing before but never together as a group.

"imma hit the bar." natalia smiled, mattia following her. he wasn't too fond of letting the girls go to the bar alone, there were weirdos everywhere and all it took was one look away from her drink to get roofied.

mattia and natalia squeezed through the crowd of people and sat down at the bar while they waited for their drinks. natalias heart was beating super fast. the music was fast paced and there were people everywhere. she didn't know why, but she felt like she was having an anxiety attack.

natalia hasn't had time to deal with her emotions since she's been back to los angeles. maybe everything that she's been locking away has finally reached max containment.

"let me get two shots of don julio please." natalia handed a ten dollar bill to the bartender. the bartender nodded and grabbed the bottle from the shelf and poured it into two shot glasses. natalia took them without hesitation, she didn't even need a chaser. mattia looked at her in awe.

"college really turned you into somethin huh?" mattia asked. natalia let out a soft laugh and grabbed her mixed drink, bringing the straw to her lips.

"more like.. a broken heart." she raised her eyebrows, chugging the drink and then leaving it at the bar, leaving to find her girls on the dance floor. mattia stared at natalia and shook his head. he convinced himself she was definitely going to be out of control this summer. there was no way she was going to be okay while being around alejandro and katie.

natalia found catherine and pulled her away from alvaro, alvaro shrugging his shoulders and letting the two girls dance with one another. the boys were at the bar watching their girls, with the exception of katie. katie stood by alejandros side. it wasn't that he wanted her attached to his hip, but she knew who natalia was and she didn't think natalia would be too happy if she joined them on the dance floor.

alejandro watched the girls, his eyes staying on natalia. he watched as natalia and catherine moved their bodies to the beat of the sound.

the popular reggaeton song "lo que paso, que paso" by daddy yankee came on. that was alvaros cue to the dance floor. natalia watched as alvaro grabbed catherine by her hips and pulled her closer to him, the two dancing in sync.