𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN, TRACK TWENTY-SEVEN"i care for you still, and i will, forever

TRACK TWENTY-SEVEN
"i care for you still, and i will, forever.
that was my part of the deal."
—— NARRATIVE

white ferrari
frank ocean
1:25────I─────2:44
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

"so this is us after one shot of pink whitney," natalia held the camera in the air after the entire group took a shot.

"yessirrr," alvaro put his face into the camera. natalia stopped recording and grabbed her backpack, pushing her phone in between her clothes and towel so it wouldn't over heat while they were in the water.

"come on, let's go in!" alejandro held his hand out for natalia, natalia grabbing it. he pulled her up and the two walked towards the water, sierra and ivy following them.

natalia and alejandro went knee deep into the water while sierra and ivy only went ankle deep, but natalia raised an eyebrow as she seen mattia and ezequiel running towards the girls.

"oh they're gonna get thrown in," alejandro watched, a smile on both alejandros and natalias faces as mattias arms wrapped around sierras waist and her body went over his shoulder.

"i swear to-" sierra went under a wave as mattia held her, ivy yelling at ezequiel to put her down but soon enough, ezequiel threw ivy into the water.

"your turn," alejandro wrapped his arms around natalias waist as he spun her around, releasing her and laughing as she went underneath the water. as alejandros hands came in contact with natalias waist, she got this familiar feeling in her stomach. her heart rate increased and she got light headed at the sound of his laugh. she missed this feeling, she missed it a lot.

"oh, you asshole!" natalia laughed, splashing alejandro and then wrapping her arms around him. the water was cold, but it felt good on alejandros body since he hasn't fully been in the water yet.

"doesn't the water feel nice?" alejandro laughed, natalia releasing him. truthfully, alejandro didn't want her to let go of him. he missed when she would hug him all the time.

the two were snapped out of their thoughts when they seen mattia and ezequiel carrying alvaro into the water, catherine and everyone else watching from a distance. alvaro shouted curse words at the two giants, but he was defenseless. they released him into the water, and as he came up he rubbed his eyes and flipped the two boys off, having his back turned from the waves that were coming.

a giant waved smacked him in his back and the group erupted into laughter, natalia shaking her head. she felt someone standing next to her, seeing sierra and mattia.