𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN, TRACK SEVEN"i can't see you with nobody else, don't want you with nobody else" —— IMESSAGE, NARRATIVE

"i can't see you with nobody else,
don't want you with nobody else"
—— IMESSAGE, NARRATIVE

i love you
layton greene
1:08────I─────2:37
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

IMESSAGE
today 8:23am

mattia 🦖
what are u doing

mattia 🦖
are u awake

mattia 🦖
helloooo

mattia 🦖
wake up nati

nati 🧸
boy do you not know that
i value my sleep

mattia 🦖
i know better than anyone
you value your sleep

mattia 🦖
anyways, i'm on my way.

nati 🧸
for what

mattia 🦖
to hangout

mattia 🦖
and talk

nati 🧸
erm, okay
read

natalia shot up from bed and jumped in the shower to wash up. she wasn't going to wash her hair since she showered the previous night, just her face and body.

as soon as she was done, she changed into a hoodie and shorts. she didn't have plans on going anywhere today so she figured a hoodie and shorts would do. she straightened up her room and walked downstairs to wait for mattia.

"hey momma." natalia greeted her mom, kissing her cheek as she grabbed an orange from the counter. the orange was cold and natalia looked at her mom. "was this in the fridge?"

"yes, i was gonna eat it but go ahead and take it." natalias mom sighed, grabbing her purse from the counter and then her keys. "tell les or kai that the baby's food is in the pantry. i'll be home later tonight."

"okay." natalia nodded, watching her mom walk towards the door. when she opened the door, mattia was standing at it. his arm was out like he was about to open the door.

"hi mom." mattia kissed natalias moms cheek.

"hi, mattia." she smiled, rushing passed him and to her car. mattia looked at natalia and then back at her mom.