𝟎𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX, TRACK TWENTY SIX"forever in my mind, only you

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX,
TRACK TWENTY SIX
"forever in my mind, only you.
the pieces in my life, run away with you"
—— NARRATIVE

forever
heroinfather
1:31────I─────2:12
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

the first night at the beach house was successful. when sierra and natalia walked into the house with the groceries, they were laughing and cracking jokes. everyone was surprised to see the two finally talking as if nothing ever happened. they spent their day barbecuing in the backyard and hanging out, nothing too wild for their first night.

however, they did get super drunk. throughout the night, they started dropping like flies. the first one to pass out was catherine, only because she was drinking the most.

the last one out was ezequiel. he was probably more sober than anyone, considering the fact that he hasn't drank in a long time so he wasn't so sure if he wanted to pick up his bad habits again.

natalia was currently pouring their mixed drinks into their water bottles, since you couldn't take liquor on the beach. even though it wasn't a public beach, beach police still did patrol and seeing a group of teenagers without adult supervision, even though they were basically adults, would surely concern the police.

natalia was in fact the one making the drinks as well. no one made them as good as her. she knew just the right juices to mix with the liquor and just the perfect amount of each liquid to put into one drink. she picked up her bartending skills from college parties, after all she did attend a lot of them in just this one year of school.

"hey nat!" she heard, looking up to see ezequiel and alejandro. she smiled at the two of them as she shook the flask.

"what are you making?" alejandro asked, grabbing the flask from natalia and taking a swig. natalia grabbed the flask once she realized alejandro was gulping the drink, not just tasting it.

"bro!" natalia shouted, "you're gonna be drunk before we even get there!"

"okay so drink some and we'll both be drunk," alejandro smiled, ezequiel shaking his head at the two.

"word?"

"word."

"bet," natalia brought the flask to her mouth and started chugging the drink as well. alejandro's eyes widened and he grabbed the flask from her hand, the drink spilling from the corners of her mouth as she put her hand over her mouth and laughed.

"okay, watch yourself!" alejandro rolled his eyes.

"i'm good!" she laughed.

"yea, yea." alejandro put his hand on the back of his neck as he opened the fridge, taking a water bottle. her laugh was his favorite. he loved it, almost as much as he loved her.

"you're trippin' alejandro," natalia faced him, folding her arms as she let a small smile fall on her face.

"yeah, but guess what? you're falling for it," alejandro arched his eyebrow, natalia narrowing her eyes at the boy and turning around to finish what she was doing. a sly smirk fell on his face as ezequiel looked at him, ezequiel shaking his head at the two.

with things slowly falling into place, he knew his old friend group was about to make their return. but he didn't want to jinx anything. they still had a whole week together, and so many things could go wrong. but so many things could also go right. he had to look at the brighter picture, so he did. his friend group was going to make their comeback, this was going to be the trip that made it happen.

after the boys left the kitchen, the girls made their way inside. catherine stood next to natalia, shaking her head as she lightly punched natalia. "you set me up for failure last night!"

"nobody forced it down your throat," natalia laughed.

"dude it literally tasted like the pink starburst, it was so good!" catherine threw her hands in the air. "alcohol is not suppose to taste good."

"well it's what i'm making today too, shout out to my bestie pink whitney." natalia held the bottle up, catherine throwing her head back as she let out a groan. sierra and ivy were getting stuff for sandwiches. "where's les?"

"her and mattia went to get ice for the ice chest," sierra answered. natalia furrowed her eyebrows.

"you guys let mattia and leslie be alone? let's hope we get them back in one piece," natalia closed the bottle. the girls laughed at her comment and she sighed, sitting on the counter as she watched the girls gather everything they needed for sandwiches.

once the girls had everything they needed, they walked to the living room where the ice chest was and placed the drinks in it nicely. using the little bit of ice they had, they poured it over the drinks and then did another layer.

once they had everything ready, they made their way to the beach. upon arrival, they noticed there was a cliff and decided to drive towards it to see if it was the one place they could cliff dive. natalia has always wanted to try, but she's always been scared. it's one thing on her bucket list that she's always had the opportunity to do, but whenever she got the chance she chickened out.

"so we're gonna jump in right?" alejandro asked, poking at natalias sides. natalia shrugged her shoulders as she opened the door to get out of the car.

"only if you promise to hold my hand and not let go," natalia mumbled, alejandro laughing.

"if you wanna hold my hand, just grab it." alejandro told her, walking to the trunk so he can grab an ice chest. natalia walked to the trunk as well so she could grab their bag and chairs. "like this," he grabbed her hand with his free one. natalia looked at alejandro and rolled her eyes, jerking her hand away from him.

"no one wants to hold your hand, pretty boy."

"oh, so we're calling each other nicknames again?" alejandro arched an eyebrow. "baby cakes."

"you called katie that, don't call me that." natalia shut the trunk and began walking away. the way her mood changed in an instant always took alejandro by surprise, but he deserved that.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

omg heeey! haven't updated in such a long
time and i apologize but i've had no motiva
tion to update anything, if i'm being honest.
but this book will be ending this week, and i
am truthfully excited to be done with this one.
i hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter!

word count: 1102