𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER NINE, TRACK NINE"said you'll never trust me again, love me again

"said you'll never trust me again,
love me again. said all that you need
is your friends and you'll just be fine"
—— NARRATIVE, IMESSAGE

split decision
partynextdoor
0:54────I─────2:13
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia woke up to the sound of her phone going off. she looked at it and seen many missed calls from mattia. she also seen a lot of texts. the memories of last nights argument came to her head and she sighed, throwing her head back on her pillow.

in the texts, mattia was telling her to call him or text him back as soon as possible, but natalia didn't want to deal with anyone's shit today. she wanted the day to herself, preferably with someone who wouldn't put even more drama or stress on her. she decided to call hector.

"hello?" hector answered. hector was currently washing his car, he didn't like having a dirty car. he always felt like the way one took care of their car is an example of how they take care of themselves.

"hey! what are you doing today?" natalia asked, biting the inside of her cheek at her nerves. she played with the hem of her shirt as she waited for a reply.

"why? you finally wanna quit blowing me off and hang out?" hector joked, laughing as he fixed his windshield wipers. natalia rolled her eyes at his comment and a smile formed on her face.

"can you meet in like a hour?" natalia asked once more, sitting up and praying hector didn't have anything going on today. she really needed to hangout with someone who wasn't part of her everyday crew.

"yeah, where?" hector asked, throwing the shammy he used to dry his car in his garage. he leaned against the wall and looked at his phone to check if natalia was still on the other line.

"the park off orange?" natalia insisted.

"yeah, yeah. see you then." hector agreed. the two said their goodbyes and natalia jumped out of bed. she walked to her closet to grab a clean towel and then went to shower. while in the shower, all she could think about was the words exchanged between her and alejandro last night.

she was stuck on what he said about the playlist. she didn't understand how he got it. it was private and the only way someone could have got it was if she sent it to them, but she sent it to no one. it was too personal for her.

after alejandro left natalias house last night, he was still angry. the whole conversation made him even more furious with mattia than he was before. he decided it would be best to confront mattia about it, so he did.