𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

CHAPTER TWENTY, TRACK TWENTY"i know how to be accountable for everything i've done" —— NARRATIVE

"i know how to be accountable for
everything i've done"
—— NARRATIVE

second chances
kiana ledé
2:07────I─────1:05
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

alejandro woke up to hear natalia whimpering in her sleep. he sat up from the floor and looked at her. she was squeezing her eyes shut and she kept moving. alejandro remembered when they were kids and this use to happen to her. it always worried him, and whenever he would ask about it, she would never want to talk about it.

he got up from the floor and climbed on her bed, softly shaking her awake. she opened her eyes and tears fell from them, alejandro sitting down at the edge of her bed.

"are you okay?" he asked, natalia nodding as she wiped her eyes. he nodded and was going to lie back on the floor when she grabbed his arm. her touch was cold and gentle. she was freezing, and it wasn't even cold in her room.

"can you hold me?" she asked, taking alejandro by surprise. alejandro hesitantly nodded, standing up to lift the blanket. he climbed into her bed and she snuggled next to him, alejandro wrapping his arms around her. his chin rested on her head as she placed her hands over his.

"i'm scared, ale." she whispered.

"i know." alejandro hugged her tighter.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

natalia woke up with her head on alejandros chest. she looked up and saw him sound asleep. she was still mad at him, but she was in need of comforting and he was the only one who could really comfort her.

alejandro squeezed her tighter and she let out a little yelp as her bones hurt at the pressure applied. their legs were intertwined and for a second, it felt like the old days but they were far from how they were back in the old days.

natalia stayed up for five minutes, reflecting on everything that took place yesterday. in a way, the intervention, is what she was calling it, really did help a bit. she felt more at ease than she did before, and she felt more comfortable going to see ezequiel.

God, she was so scared to see ezequiel. she just prayed that today wouldn't be his day on earth. she doesn't know what she would do without him, and she didn't want to think about it anymore. she needed to think positively.

natalia was a strong believer in manifestation. what you think, you attract. and her thoughts have been so negative lately, she was scared it was way too late to manifest something good, such as ezequiel waking up, into her life. she needed manifestation to pull through for her.