𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER TWELVE, TRACK TWELVE"really i thought you was solid, you turned around and you folded" —— NARRATIVE

"really i thought you was solid, you
turned around and you folded"
—— NARRATIVE

cut it out
tink
2:23────I─────1:48
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

natalia looked at the bottle of hennessy and gagged. she may have drank more than she should have the previous night and couldn't stomach the thought of even finishing the bottle.

she threw the bottle in her bag and zipped it up, throwing her hair into a ponytail before walking towards her door. she was going to open it, but she was scared of what would be on the other side. she knew leslie was going to be angry at her for distancing herself, but she didn't blame leslie for being mad at her.

natalias behavior lately has been terrible. the person natalia is now is someone natalia didn't even recognize. it's crazy how an inconvenience like the one that occurred had the ability to change her whole attitude. she was embarrassed and didn't know what to do with herself.

natalia gathered the courage to open her door and to her surprise, she seen mattia reaching for the handle. both of their lips parted as if the two were going to say something, but nothing came out of their mouths. anger flowed through natalias body as she pushed past him and attempted to walk to leslies room but was stopped when mattia grabbed her wrist. natalia jerked her arm away from him and folded her arms.

"the nerve you have coming over here." natalia scoffed, letting her back hit the opposite end of the wall. mattia stared at natalia and seen the dark circles under her eyes, also acknowledging her eye bags. her skin was pale and she looked sick and super skinny, like she hasn't been eating lately.

"everyone is worried about you, natalia. what did you want me to do?" mattia asked, shoving his hands in his pockets as he stared at the pale girl in front of him. natalia turned her head and let out a loud sigh, allowing her arms to fall to her sides.

"well tell them to stop worrying, i'm going back to san diego and i'm completely fine." natalia huffed, biting the inside of her cheek as she tried to contain her emotions. she didn't even know what she was feeling, she was so overwhelmed at this moment.

last night while natalia was in her zone, she decided she would go back to her dorm. she thought it would be better off if she kept her distance from everyone, there was so much less drama when she was far from everyone.

"you're fine? natalia, no offense but you look fucking dead!" mattia began to raise his voice. "you're so fucking pale and you look like you haven't slept in days. not to mention, you look super fucking sucked up, have you been eating?"

natalia was going to defend herself, but she had nothing to say. she hasn't been eating, but not because she was starving herself or anything, she just never left her room unless it was to buy alcohol or drugs. the alcohol and weed curved her appetite anyways.

"can you just," natalia sighed. "go."

mattia stared at natalia and realized he didn't even tell her what he wanted to tell her, the one thing he hopes she needed to hear for things to go back to normal.

"sierra forgives you." mattia told her, natalia looking up to stare at mattia. "she wanted to tell you herself but you blocked all of our numbers last night. she forgives you."

natalia stared at mattia, not knowing what to say. so instead of saying anytbing, she brought her arms in front of her and allowed her hands to roughly clash into mattias chest.

"get out." she pushed with all her strength. mattia tried his hardest not to laugh at her failed attempt, but he couldn't hold it in. "natalia stop." he smiled.

"you think it's funny, but it's not mattia! it wasn't about the forgiveness, it was about the fact that i'm embarrassed. i regret it all, i do." natalia admitted. mattia nodded and looked at the floor.

"i know you do." he sighed. mattia looked up at natalia before looking at the ground once again, taking in her features that weren't so pretty right about now. yet she still looked so beautiful to him.

it hurt him when she said she regretted it because he didn't regret it at all. even though he knew it was wrong and they shouldn't have done what they did, she made him feel so loved. he wanted it to last forever, but mattia knew her heart would always be with alejandro. and mattia also knew that he had a good girl himself, and he couldn't hurt sierra way more than he already has.

instead of saying anything else, mattia turned on his heels and walked away from her. he left her house and as he got in his car, he shook his head. mattia was determined to get natalia to stay, even if it meant talking to alejandro himself.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

writing short chapters is so weird to me but
as we near the third act, i need to lol. i need
it to move at a slow pace so yeah. but this
was a chapter that i needed to get out because
i needed you guys to see where mattia stood
with natalia.

don't forget to vote + comment <3

word count: 914