𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐗

CHAPTER SIX, TRACK SIX "i hope you miss me, i know you left but i hope you won't forget me" —— NARRATIVE, TWITTER, EMAIL

"i hope you miss me, i know you
left but i hope you won't forget me"
—— NARRATIVE, TWITTER, EMAIL

(i hope you) miss me
joseph black
1:08────I─────1:31
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

alejandro made his way inside the backyard of catherine's house. for once, he didn't have katie by his side. katie had other things to do so alejandro went to catherine's house alone. he peeked out the window and seen the boys in the pool, the girls were tanning on the tanning chairs.

his eyes traveled to natalia. she was smiling at her phone, her smile so wide her eyes were barely visible. he let a small smile form on his face as he opened the sliding door to the backyard.

the boys seen alejandro walking out of the house and started shouting for him to hurry up and jump in. when the girls heard the boys shouting, they all turned their head to see alejandro.

the smile that was once so wide on natalias face slowly went away. she quickly looked away from alejandro and continued to text to hector, her smile soon returning.

"natalia." alejandro called out. natalia looked up from her phone and at alejandro as he walked towards her.

"no." she sternly said, pulling the free tanning chair closer to her and putting her legs on it. alejandro laughed at her childish actions and still sat down next to her.

"you gonna be mad at me forever?" alejandro asked. natalia rolled her eyes and shook her head before smiling and looking at alejandro.

"i'm not mad at you, alejandro." natalia finally told him. it was true, she wasn't mad at him. she was just hurt with the way things ended up. "i just prefer to keep my distance from you, and i would surely appreciate if you did the same."

natalia got up from the tanning chair and threw her phone on the chair, her phone going off and notifying her of a message but she was already in the pool. alejandro looked at her phone and grabbed it. he shook his head at the contact name. hector.

alejandro put her phone back down and folded his arms, his jaw clenched and his blood boiling. hector completely broke bro code. everyone knew alejandro and natalia were a thing senior year and all of summer. hector wasn't excluded from 'everyone.'

alex🥤 @alejandrosario
you were suppose to be my bro 😂

kai 👨‍👦 @kairicosentino
i am 😠

katie ✨ @katieprego
hmm @ ?

ro @roshaun
who you subbin 😗

alex🥤 @alejandrosario
@roshaun he knows who he is

alejandro set his phone down and calmed himself down. shaking off his anger, he decided to jump in the pool. it is what it is.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

alejandro just got done hanging out with katie. they've been arguing a lot recently since summer began. there was a lot of argument over natalia and reciprocated feelings.

he left catherine's house earlier than he originally would have. as soon as he entered his room, he grabbed clothes to shower and sat on his bed while he went through his email.

emails have become important to him as he got older. there were a lot of soccer updates and messages from scouts that he should be receiving. he went through his email daily.

he was skimming his emails, deleting the ones that looked like spam. he was going to click one email but the subject of the email caught his eye. he erased the ones that were selected and went back to that email, opening it.

to: alejandrosario@icloud.com
from: urfavoriteseal@gmail.com
subject: unspoken words from your ex

listen to the playlist, das it

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/love-lost

alejandro furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. the email used was so unfamiliar to him. he clicked the link and was brought to the playlist. he looked at the username of who made the playlist and seen natalias username.

he grabbed his clothes and walked to the shower, turning the water on and letting the playlist play. he listened to the songs while in the shower and didn't know he made natalia feel the way she was feeling.

it was unfair of her to think he didn't miss her when they broke up. even though alejandro wasted no time talking to other girls, he missed natalia more than ever. he was use to a good morning text from her every morning. he was use to their late night phone calls and being able to see her whenever he wanted.

he opened up to her in ways he's never opened up to anyone else. she's seen sides of him that no one had ever seen. she made him feel things no other girl has made him feel before. she was his high but without the drugs and so much more to him. he did what he thought was best for the both of them. at first, he believed it wasn't their time.

but then the end of summer came. they started arguing more because they both knew what was to come when summer finally ended. the arguments would bring up the past mistakes alejandro made when they were only friends and barely learning of each other's feelings for each other.

natalia constantly threw in his face how fast alejandro was to drop her for sabrina. natalia couldn't let it go, and alejandro knew it wasn't healthy if they were together while she was holding on to something alejandro has apologized for a numerous amount of times.

the reason of their break up went from being too busy for each other being the issue to natalia needing to work on some things before they could continue any further with their relationship. but alejandro just let natalia believe it was because of college. it would have been an even worse break up if alejandro told natalia straight up that she want good for him if she was just going to keep throwing the past in his face.

alejandro spent the whole night listening to her playlist. he wished he could have gotten it from her, but instead he got it from someone he didn't even know.

her playlist did hurt him. a lot of things were said in the songs that applied to their relationship. he just didn't know natalia felt those ways and he certainly didn't know that natalia was as hurt as she was.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

erm, i tried staring off this act with
showing you guys that alejandro isn't
completely heartless to his break up with
natalia and that he's hurting too, even if he
is with katie. lowkey idk how i feel about
this chapter ! but i think i'm gonna start
updating every other day or maybe only
three times a week cus i know some people
probably get annoyed with constant updates
lmao. well, hope you guys enjoyed this
chapter <3 don't forget to vote + comment!

word count: 1153