𝟎𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE,TRACK TWENTY-NINE"i wanna love you from the flesh to the bones, yeah

TRACK TWENTY-NINE
"i wanna love you from the flesh
to the bones, yeah. we standin' under
the blood moon, i know that i love you
til the end, the ends of time."
—— NARRATIVE

til the end of time
trippie redd
1:41────I─────1:14
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia and alejandro were sitting at their table, waiting for their drinks. natalia ordered a strawberry lemonade, one of her favorite beverages. especially when it had the fresh strawberries in it. whereas alejandro stuck to a water, being indecisive on what soda he wanted to drink.

"did you enjoy the trip?" alejandro asked natalia, natalia nodding in response to alejandro's question. alejandro and natalia's attention was directed to the waitress walking towards them with their drinks.

"are you guys ready to order?" she smiled, the two nodding.

"go ahead," alejandro allowed natalia to order first.

"i'll have the steak sirloin with a baked potato and butterfly shrimp." natalia smiled, closing the menu.

"and how would you like your steak?"

"well done, please."

"would you like sour cream or chives on your baked potato?"

"just sour cream, please."

"perfect, and for the gentleman?"

"i'll take the exact same thing as her," alejandro smiled, closing his menu. natalia grabbed his menu and placed it on top of hers, handing it to the waitress as she walked away.

"you just had to copy my full order, huh?" natalia arched an eyebrow. alejandro scoffed and waved his hand at her, a smile spreading across his face.

"that way you can't eat off of my plate," alejandro laughed. natalia shook her heard at the costa rican boy and then turned her attention to the view on the side of her. the sun was setting and it looked perfect. she felt like she was in a movie.

"so what? is this a date?" natalia asked, folding her arms as she stared at the boy in front of her.

"i- uh.. i mean only if you want it to be," alejandro chuckled. natalia nodded, laughing at his expression. and as the two waited for their food, they talked and talked. natalia expressed to alejandro how happy she was that things were finally okay, not only between the group but between her and him.