𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE, TRACK TWENTY-THREE "shawty do you remember back in high school when i said, me and you will rise from the bottom until the end

TRACK TWENTY-THREE
"shawty do you remember back in high school when i said, me and you will rise from the bottom until the end. you would be my ride or die until the end"
—— NARRATIVE

love sick
trippie redd
0:50────I─────2:08
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

alejandro and natalia were making their way to catherine's house since catherine was inviting the gang over to swim, and at first natalia didn't even want to go but she felt more comfortable knowing ezequiel was going to be there.

the day of his welcome home party, she still felt weird being around mattia and sierra. she didn't understand how sierra could forgive her so easily, nor did she understand how the rest of the friend group could forgive her so easily as well.

she ghosted all of them. disappeared on them when they all needed to be together. she knew if any of them were to do that, she would have such a hard time forgiving them. what she didn't realize is that the group saw what everything did to natalia with their own eyes, they weren't going to hold such petty things against her when she was going through a whole mental breakdown.

natalia and alejandro weren't talking as much as he would like. they were okay but they weren't anywhere close to being on the level of friendship they were on before they started dating. as much as natalia truly missed alejandro, she didn't know if she wanted to pursue anything with him anymore.

"what are you thinking about?" alejandro interrupted her thoughts, natalia turning her head to look at him. she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head looking outside the window once again.

"oh come on, i know you like the back of my hand. you have your thinking face on," alejandro chuckled, turning onto the street where catherine's house was.

"i just feel so fucking weird dude, like how can she just forgive me so easily?" natalia asked. alejandro snorted at her question, shaking his head at the girl next to him.

"you're literally picking at reasons not to get down, leave it alone. everyone is moving on but you, natalia." alejandro snapped. he's finally had it with her excuses. he knew it was easier said than done but she wasn't even making the effort.

"look, alejandro. you forced this upon me! if it were up to me, i would still be in san diego right now without talking to them. you didn't give me the time i needed." natalia snapped back, alejandro parking by the curb. natalia got out of the car and walked inside catherine's house, a small smile appearing on her face as she was greeted by catherine's parents.