3

Anastasia's pov

I felt heat between my legs as he stalked towards me.

Why wasn't i scared?

Why was i enjoying his possessiveness...his dominance.

My eyes were wide as he backed off me and sat across from me.

"W-what did you want t-to talk about?" i squeezed my legs shut.

He smirked and i swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

"I wanted to apologise to you. And i want you to know that I'm not going to hurt you again, I'll protect you. Also, i think you're beautiful" he said softly so i decided to tease him.

I laughed, "softie-" before i could even finish he pounced on me. His beautiful green eyes locking with my deep blue ones.

"Do not. Just because I'm gonna protect you and keep you safe doesn't mean you're above me. You're mine." he growled and nibbled at my ear.

I squeezed my thighs tighter and my head fell back ad i let out a breath i didn't realise i was holding onto.

"Time for bed" he announced.

"You can't just tell me what to do"

He raised his eyebrows at me so i scurried off to my bed hearing him chuckle behind me.

My head was fuzzy.

This day has been crazy i had almost forgotten that I tripped over his bag earlier and cracked my head open.

I don't know if i was being stupid.

Should i have just told him to fuck off?

I don't know if this is a good idea to let him back into my life but he seems so different now.

Fuck it.

Maybe this is what i need to get through this.

When he takes control of me i get the same rush as when i take valium.

I can let go.

My thoughts became too much so i quickly unpacked my suitcase and took a cold shower before setting my alarm and collapsing onto my bed as sleep took over me.

A/N
Hey! Sorry for the short chapter! I needed some sort of filler chapter to voice Ana's thoughts and to sort of end that day. Let me know how i can improve though!