26

4 months later

I woke up today feeling so content. I was happy and i was finally settled into a life that was worth living. Melissa left her job and now is god knows where. I am the manager of the music store. I'm in love with a gorgeous man. And on top of what felt like my perfect life, today was my birthday.

I was in an empty bed which made me sad because i wanted birthday cuddles. I got out of bed and slipped one of Dominic's t-shirts over my head before heading down the stairs to see the kitchen covered in pink balloons. Dominic was sat at the counter with two plates of pancakes.

"Happy birthday princess" Dominic greeted me and i giggled as i made my way through the sea of pink balloons and climbed up onto a stool.

"Thank you, master" i smiled and Dominic kissed my head.

"Make sure you eat all your food, you're gonna need the energy for what i've got planned for us" he said with a smirk and i felt my whole body tickle with excitement.

We ate in a comfortable silence before Dominic put our plates in the sink.

"Anastasia go get dressed in something for the club please" he ordered me and i grinned widely. We were going to the club! I ran up the stairs and into my wardrobe. I picked out an outfit i hadn't worn there yet as i wanted it to be special. I quickly showered and got into my outfit.

 I quickly showered and got into my outfit

I felt so sexy!

I blow dried my hair before straightening it and then tying it into a high ponytail. I applied my makeup and put on my heels before walking back down the stairs. The balloons had been replaced with a trail of roses which i followed out to the garage and to the grey sports car which Dominic sat in the passenger seat of. Dominic dangled the keys in the air and i giggled as i jumped into the drivers seat.

"You look amazing" he complimented and i thanked him as he handed me the keys. I put them in the ignition and turned them as the engine started.

"To the club Anastasia" Dominic ordered and i sped off out of the garage. It felt so good, i felt powerful which i rarely felt being with dominic.
I drove the car to the club and pulled around the back entrance where i parked up and began to unbuckle when i felt Dominic's hand cup my pussy.

"Behave yourself" he growled before getting out, i followed after him as we made our way through the back entrance which led backstage. Couples prepared for their show's, lubing themselves and some already beginning to be tied up in awkward positions. It looked uncomfortable but i knew how good they were really feeling.

Dominic led me into a large cubical and shut the curtain, grabbing some rope. He began to tie a knot in the rope, making two loops and slipping them over my wrists before pulling them tight. He made a larger loop in the end of the rope and slipped it over my head so that every time i moved my arms the rope tightened around my neck. I kept still to try and keep the loop as loose as possible.

Dominic opened a small black box and took out a gag.

"Open" he ordered and a dropped my jaw so that he could place the ball inside. He then strapped it around my head and buckled it. He took a few steps back and studied me.

"Beautiful" he sighed before grabbing my arm and leading me onto the stage. The curtains were closed so no one could see us yet.

"Get on the table. On your back baby"

The adrenaline was amazing, i couldn't see what Dominic was doing because i couldn't sit up without pulling my arms. I felt my pussy grow wet and i wanted more. Dominic walked over to my side and crouched down to my ear.

"I'm gonna play with you, everyone is going to watch you and they're going to enjoy you" he whispered. Dominic was a jealous man but i knew he was okay with this because everyone knew i was his.

Before i knew it i heard a round of applause which meant the curtains had been drawn and everyone could see my spread out on the table. A sensual song started to play and i felt a soft flogger come down on my thighs. I moaned in pleasure. Everything was in slow motion. Dominic moved on to caning my thighs, his whips were hard but not unbearable. Suddenly i felt a magic wand strap around my legs that vibrated hard on my swollen clit. The pain and the pleasure mixed together made that whole thing so amazing. I arched my back which made the rope around my neck tighten so i quickly relaxed my body.

Dominic continued to play with me, allowing me to cum multiple times because it was my birthday.

Towards the end of the show i felt a slight pain in my stomach that continued to worsen. I didn't want to say anything to avoid getting into troubled so i continued putting on the show until Dominic drew the curtains.

"You did amazing baby" he praised and untied my hands. I stayed silent.

"baby?" he questioned my silence and lifted the rope from my neck. I felt a horrible feeling in my stomach that ripped through my body. I jumped from the table and ran into the nearest bathroom, puking the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I felt Dominic's hands pull my hair out of my face and rub my back. My body was thrown forward as another heave raked through me and i continued to throw up.

I fell back into Dominic and sighed.

"I'm pregnant"

The end.

DONT HATE ME!

THERE WILL BE A BOOK 2 AFTER I EDIT THIS BOOK!

Please vote <3