5

Anastasia's pov

I didn't have anymore classes today so i decided to go back to the dorm and relax.

When i got in i threw my shoes off and put my bag next to them and collapsed onto the couch.

I went on my phone and opened up instagram and saw a follow request from @ Elizabethrae.

I checked their page and saw that it was Liz.

Maybe her full name is Elizabeth.

I accepted the follow request and soon after she DMed me.

Liz
Hey girl! Wanna hang tonight? We could go to a bar or a club...you seem sweet so we should definitely get to know each other x

Hm, it is Friday. Eh why not.

Ana
Sure!

Liz
Great! I'll meet you at the main entrance at 8. We can get a cab.

Ana
See you then hun x

I needed to look bomb.

I loved nights out.

I sometimes get panic attacks but thats what my dear friends valium and alcohol are for!

I was going to get fucked up.

I started the process of getting ready, curling my hair and putting on my makeup.

I danced over to my closet and picked an outfit.

I felt sexy and confident and i was actually exited to get to know Liz

I felt sexy and confident and i was actually exited to get to know Liz...and get drunk as fuck.

I checked the time on my phone... 7:45. Shit...

Wait. Where's Dominic?

He's probably with VeRonIcA.

Whatever.

I made my way down to the front of the building and saw Liz. She looked bomb.

She ran up to me and gave me a quick hug

"Girl, you look sexy!" she complimented me.

"You can talk" i returned. "Lets go party"

We got into the taxi and she told the driver what club we were going to.

I don't know any clubs around here so she decided where to go.

We got to know each other in the taxi.

I found out that she plays for the hockey team and that she's into something called BDSM. I wasn't really listening at that point because my song was on.

We arrived at a fancy looking club and we joined the vip queue.

"Uh...Liz I don't have the money for VIP tickets" i confessed, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh hun put your money away. I didn't bring a penny. I know the owner." she said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, how do you know the owner?" i tilted my head slightly.

She laughed, "Oh hun. The owner is Dominic sweetheart"

"Oh my god" i knew he was rich but Jesus.

"I thought you guys knew each other since kindergarten?" she questioned.

"We weren't exactly friends..." before i had time to explain we were at the front.

Liz spoke to the bouncer while i popped a couple valium.

Next thing you know Liz was dragging me to the bar.

The adrenaline kicked in and i was so ready to get fucked up.

"Hit me with a white rum and coke" i announced.

Liz ordered the drink and we danced and then got more drink and then danced and then got more drinks.

That happened for a couple hours and then i was so drunk.

Me and liz were sitting at the bar when she got a call from Dominic.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii" she screamed over the music. "Oh i'm at your club with ANA"

Her eyes went wide and then she hung up.

"wha he sai" the white rum was rushing to my head.

"He's comin to gett youuuu" was all she said before she walked off with the boy she'd been dancing with.

"I am not goin anyyywhereee" i said matter-of-factly to myself before standing up on my chair and singing along to the music.

"Ma'am could you get down from there" the bartender asked politely.

"noooooooooooooo" i dragged out the word for longer than i expected but got down anyway and made my way to the exit.

I wanted a big greasy burger to soak up all this alcohol.

Just when i thought i'd reached the door i collided with a chest.

I peered up nervously after inhaling a familiar scent, "Dominic"...