21

It's been about two weeks and i've spiralled out of control. I've been staying with my brother and his stoner friends in Seattle. Most days i'm either drunk or high. It numbs the pain so i don't really care. I don't like to think about what Dominic's doing. He hasn't reached out to me so it shows how much he gives a shit.

"I'm going out" i told my brother and he told me to be safe. We were really close so i told him about everything as soon as i got here from Georgia.

I walked to a bar in my red dress and my heels and i planned to have an amazing time and wipe out any emotions i had left. Guys threw themselves at me all night but it just made me disgusted. I drunk vodka red bulls and danced all night feeling all the heartache fade away as the alcohol took over me.

I was dancing alone when i was thrown over a shoulder and carried out the pub.

"Nice ass" the alcohol spoke. I wasn't even phased at the fact that i was probably being kidnapped.

"Glad to know you missed it"

"Dominic?"

"Hi baby"

"Get off me" i said through gritted teeth.

"I'm just taking back whats mine" he growled, slapping my ass.

"No no no no" i whined like a child.

"You're acting like Katherine"

Then he threw me into the back of his car and i was so drunk i just giggled. Now i think of it i should have kicked him in his face but again, it wasn't me it was the alcohol.

We arrived at a hotel and i took it upon myself to jump out the car and dance around the car park like a child.

"Come here" he ordered which made me stop dancing.

"Who on the earth's surface do you think you are? You make me fall head over heels in love with you and then rub salt in the wound by showing up here" i was slurring my words.

He looked at me with soft eyes and i began to sob.

"Why are you crying?" he cooed taking me into his arms which i stupidly allowed him to do.

"Because i love you" i sobbed into his shirt. He hushed me and stroked my hair before picking me up and taking us to a hotel room.

"please, take me back to me brother" i begged. "You don't love me so why am i here?".

"Ana go to sleep, you're drunk and i need to tell you something but i need you to be sober"

With that i just fell asleep for the next few hours before a migraine woke me from my slumber at 8am.

I groaned as i sat up and saw Dominic sitting across the room watching over me with bags under his eyes.

"Did you sleep?" i yawned.

"The only girlfriend i ever has was called Melissa. She was sort of like you. Sassy but yet soft" he began and i listened.

"Like you i introduced her to BDSM. I never took her to the club though. She wasn't as strong minded as you i didn't think she could handle it. It was perfect, i even found out she was pregnant. But before my dream could even start it was ripped away from me. Melissa was kidnapped"

He was crying now and so was i.

"I spent over a year looking for her but i just simply couldn't. There's still an investigation going on but i just have to continue with my life. I promised myself to never get feelings involved with a woman again. You've changed that for me"

Tears were rolling down his face and i got out of bed and climbed into his lap and cuddled him into my chest.

"I love you too" he cried.