11

Anastasia's pov

"Finally" i sighed as i finished hanging up the last piece of clothes into the spare wardrobe.

That's it i'm all moved in to Dom's house and officially his submissive.

My excitement was raking through my body as i danced down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Oh...i'm sorry" i say shyly as he was sat around a table with his friends and whatever they were talking about seemed important.

"Ana!" Liz rushed over to me and hugged me before dragging me back up the stairs "lets talk details" she squealed and i giggled.

Before we reached the top of the stairs i heard Veronica chirp "I really think she's shady Dommy"

Dommy? Really? I internally rolled my eyes before going back down the stairs to confront her. I always stick up for myself.

"Ana just leave it. She's just jealous" Liz tried to stop me but i ignored her and made my way back to the table.

"Hey Dommy baby" i said sarcastically. "Tell your little whore to stop talking behind my back because if anyone's shady, its her. Got it? Great" i added.

"How could you be with someone like her Dom, she's not submissive she's a brat" Veronica rubbed his arm.

"Veronica go wait in your room for your punishment. Think about what i'm punishing you on your way because trust me i'm gonna wanna hear it" he told her and she scurried off.

Why is he punishing her? And why does the thought of it make me wanna throw up?

Liz and Damien looked awkwardly at each other before saying they had to go and leaving.

I was shocked. I had lost my voice so i just stared at him.

"Ana..." he came closer.

"Don't touch me, please." he looked hurt by my request "Go punish her then. I hope you enjoy it very much" i said in jealousy.

I know we aren't together but he should respect the fact that i'm his sub.

"Ana she's my submissive too" he explains and i feel like I've been shot in the chest.

"Oh" i just say as i can't argue with him about it, we aren't together. I just walked upstairs and laid on the bed.

Why was it hurting me so much that he had another submissive? I felt tears well up in my eyes before a hand snaked around my neck and held a firm grip on me.

I didn't want to do this right now. He had just punished her and now he wants me. He wants the best of both worlds and i can't give him that, it hurts me too much.

"Dominic I really wanna be left alone ri-" my words were cut off as i was turned onto my back. It was Veronica.

"V-ver-" her hand tightened around my neck cutting off my airway. My chest tightened.

"Listen, whore, Dominic is mine. You are just a cum dump for him. He's going to use you like the slut you are and in the end, the one he really wants is me. Leave while you still can" she spat and let go of my neck. I was gasping for air as i felt that same boat of panic sail across my chest. I curled into a ball as i heard the door shut telling me she was gone.

What am i doing here? It isn't supposed to be like this. I cried for hours on end in Dominic's bed until sleep consumed me.