18

Anastasia's pov

I woke up in Dominic's arms at the sound of the doorbell ringing. I shook his arm and told him there was somebody here and he groaned. I wondered who could be interrupting our after sex nap.

I giggled to myself as i thought about the playtime that we had had earlier that day. Dominic strapped a magic wan onto my clit so i couldn't move it and made me hold back my orgasm for as long as possible. I held it until he granted me permission which made me proud but remembering the feeling of the vibrations on my sensitive clit right after i came made my body shudder in pleasure.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of voices coming from the kitchen. I got out of bed and put on one of Dominic's t-shirts and a pair of white shorts. I made my way down the stairs and saw Damien and another guy standing with Dominic.

"Hi Damien and boy that i do not know" i said grabbing myself some water.

"Ana this is my cousin Luke" he introduced me before pulling my hair so that he was close to my ear. "Be polite and go and welcome him properly" he growled and i knew what he meant for me to do. We had spoken about sharing and i said i wasn't sure but i was happy to try it out.

I walked over to Luke and got on my knees in front of him as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his length out of his pants. I jerked him slowly with one hand and massaged his balls with the other to get him hard before taking him into my mouth and sucking him eagerly. He groaned out in pleasure and i looked to the side to see Dominic watching me as i took Lukes cock down my throat. He walked over and grabbed my head pushing me further onto his length.

"Good girl, make Luke cum and you'll get rewarded later" he told me and this exited me because it meant we get to play so i sucked harder until i felt his dick pulse in my mouth and hot liquid slide down my throat.

"She's amazing" Luke complimented while buckling his jeans.

"Yeah, she's an angel" Dominic agreed before helping me up to me feet.

"Ana, i have some business to take care of with Luke and Damien. Will you be okay here or do you want me to send Mason over to watch you?" he asked.

"I'll behave while you're gone, master" i sad submissively.

"That's my girl. I'll be home soon" he kissed my forehead and the three men left so here i was alone and beyond horny. I loved that Dominic still had control when i sucked Lukes dick. It made it so much sexier and my pussy wanted attention.

I tried to ignore it by distracting myself with the piano but it was getting too much. I knew i wasn't allowed to touch myself but what Dominic doesn't know won't hurt him, right?

I ran to the bathroom and stripped off and stepped into the bath tub, sitting down. I positioned myself so my pussy was underneath the taps and my legs were up on the wall. I used one hand to spread my pussy lips so that my clit was on show and the other hand to turn on the cold water.

It instantly cane into contact with my clit which made my cry out in sudden pleasure. I hadn't felt any thing like this before and my moans echoed through the house. My legs were shaking as i squeezed my breasts.

"Having fun?"

Shit.