13

"Lets get you cleaned up" Dom was soft spoken, thats what i liked most about him. He was so dominant and controlling but to soft and gentle. I had the best of both worlds and i didn't want it to end.

Dom picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder as he petted my hair and walked us into his bathroom.

To say i was tired was an understatement.

I'm not used to men as big as Dom and my body was aching.

Dom placed me on my feet while he turned on the taps and poured the bubbles into the tub. I whined and my knees were weak.

"Sore?" Dominic chuckled.

"Mhm" i pouted.

When the tub was filled Dom got in and the bubbles consumed his chiseled body.

He wagged his finger telling my to get in so i did, sitting in between his legs and resting my back against his stomach.

He grabbed a loofa and lathered soap onto it and began to gently wash my aching body, paying extra attention to my breasts and between my legs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it, it felt wonderful.

Just before i was about to drift off to sleep i felt Dom caress my arm.

"Someones tired" he cooed and i blushed "Lets get you comfy and you can take a nap. I have to do some work anyways"

We both exited the tub and dried off in the bedroom.

Dom grabbed me one of his shirts and slipped it onto my body and it rested just above my knees on my small frame. He then helped me into some panties.

Why was he doing all this? I pondered.

"I can dress myself silly" i giggled at him.

"I'm giving you aftercare princess. You did so good" he kissed my forehead and i smiled in content before getting under the comforter.

"Have a good nap Ana" i heard him say before sleep consumed me.

A/N

Sorry! Filler chapter! don't hate me <3