8

Anastasia's pov

"Do you want to do this stuff to me?" i decide to ask.

"With you" he states. "Only if it's something you'd like to try."

I thought it was a little weird but i found myself exited by it all.

"Why me?"

"I'm drawn to you Ana. I'm like a boomerang around you" he says openly.

I blush slightly. Dom seems to notice and a smirk covers his face.

"Let's talk about this outside" he says and reaches out his hand to me. I take his hand into mine and we take a seat at the kitchen table.

"Do you want me to be your girlfriend or something?" i ask, slightly embarrassed.

"I don't do girlfriends Miss Paige" he says and i become irritated.

He wants me to be his sex slave or something?!

"So i'm just your fuck toy for you to use when you wish?" i raise my voice.

"You'll be my submissive" he says "i'm not going to use you, and its not all sexual. You'll need to sign a contract if you decide you want to try this with me"

A contract?! What the heck is a submissive? 1000 thoughts were zooming through my head. This was a lot to take in and i had so many questions.

"I- this is a lot and i have a lot of questions" i state, overwhelmed.

He nods "I didn't expect you to agree right away. How about i take you out for lunch and you can ask me any questions you want" he asks tucking my hair behind my ear.

I didn't realise how close he was to me and i instantly became nervous.

I started hungrily at his lips. I wanted to taste them.

"Ana?"

"Y-yes...lunch" i agree.

A/N
Sorry for the filler chapter again!