9

Anastasia's pov

Dominic's eyes scanned over my body hungrily.

"Miss Paige, I don't think you should walk around my house with your ass hanging out" he states.

I had completely forgotten that i was only wearing his shirt and underwear.

I become embarrassed and pull his shirt down to cover my exposed ass and thighs.

He narrows his eyes at me and slowly inches closer, backing me into a wall where he stares into my eyes before he grabs my hands and pins them above my head.

A knot forms in my stomach and that exited, valium-like rush rakes through me again.

"Do not ever hide your body from me. Do you understand?" he growls and i nod.

"Use your words Ana"

"Y-yes. I understand" i almost whisper. I felt so small.

"Good girl" he gives me a short kiss before he lets go of my hands and backs off me. "Go get ready for lunch, i washed your clothes they're in my room. You can use my bathroom"

"Thank you" i smiled at him before going up to his room to get ready.

———————
"Ana. Hurry up" Dominic called for me.

"Coming!" i hurried down the stairs to see Dom waiting for me. He looked very handsome.

"You look gorgeous Miss Paige" he complimented.

"T-thank you, but i-its just Ana" my words stuttered, i had no time to grab some valium because i only brung enough for last night, the rest were in our dorm.

"Nervous?" he noticed i was on edge.

I simply shook my head, "cold" i lied.

"Ana, its 32 degrees" he gave me a look "i don't like liars"

I decided whatever was going to happen between us wouldn't work unless we were honest.

"I-i usually take valium t-to help with the anxiety" i jittered out.

"Prescription?" he asked and i nodded. "Would you like some?" he asked.

"You take valium?" i questioned him and he shook his head.

"A couple months ago i was in a car accident and it shook me up a little, i have some leftover" he explained.

"Y-yes please, if thats ok"

"Of course it is Ana" he smiled and went to grab some tablets.

"Here" he handed me the pill bottle and i took a few.

"Thank you Dominic" i smiled and he returned it before taking my hand and guiding me to his huge garage filled with expensive cars.

They were beautiful.

"Are they all yours?" i asked, stunned.

"Of course" he smirked.

We got into a range rover. Well he got in, i climbed in considering i'm 5'1.

He began driving and we sat in a comfortable silence until we arrived at a cute little Italian restaurant.

He parked up and got out. I opened my door and looked at the rather large gap between me and the ground.

Dominic rushed over and chuckled before picking me up out of the car and putting me down.

"Shortie" he laughed and i kicked his leg.