7

Anastasia's pov

I woke up in a bed.

Yes.

A bed.

Not my bed.

I sat up quickly.

The last thing i could remember was seeing Dominic's body tense in the club.

Did he hit me?

Is this his bed?

MY PANTS.

Phew.

My pants were on and i was wearing a mans t-shirt.

My breathing quickened and i cried uncontrollably, and loudly.

I've done this since i was little and i use it as a defence mechanism.

Dominic's pov

I woke up to loud terrified cries.

Ana...

I jumped out of bed and ran into my room. The sight broke my heart. Ana was curled into a protective ball and her body shook uncontrollably.

She was having a panic attack.

My younger brother got them so i knew what to do.

Running in i scooped her up and sat underneath her, laying her in my lap. I whispered soothing words while i gently ran my fingertips up and down her arms.

Her body relaxed against me.

"C-can i have m-my bag" she croaked in the most innocent voice.

I slid out from underneath her and covered her with the blanket before fetching her bag and a bottle of water to sooth her throat.

I handed them to her and her eyes met mine, i couldn't work out the look in her eyes but something inside her was brewing.

She grabbed a pill bottle and took two pills, i couldn't work out what they were.

"What are those" i decided to question.

"Magic pills" she stated sarcastically.

I reached out my hand to caress her cheek before she slapped it a way.

I gave her a confused look.

"Did you hit me. Is what why i can't remember anything? Because you knocked me out?" she sounded frustrated.

"What?! No! You was drunk! You passed out!" i defended myself. I wouldn't hurt her. She pissed me off and she was cheeky and back talking, thats why i liked her.

"Did you do stuff to me then? Where did you sleep?" her voice softened slightly but still firm. She wanted answers.

"I brung you to my house. Changed you into comfier clothes and tucked you into my bed. Then i slept in the guest bedroom" i stated bluntly kind of offended at the fact she thought i could do this to her.

"Why would you ever think that" i added.

"Well i wouldn't put it past you" she scoffed.

"What's what supposed to mean?"

"You bullied me for years! You made me so lonely and worthless"

I inched closer to her.

"Anastasia. What are you doing to me." and with that i smashed my lips into her soft pink ones. The kiss was passionate and loving. She hungrily ran her fingers through my hair, gripping the ends. I pulled her onto my lap by her thighs and deepened the kiss. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and she let out a soft, beautiful moan before the magic ended.

I smile spread across her face which i was pleased with.

"I want to show you something" i explained and lifted her up to stand and connected my hand with hers as we made our way through my house.

Anastasia's pov

His house was huge.

Beautiful.

But huge.

My small feet padded against the cold floor and my hand was surrounded by Dom's large one.

I felt safe when he held my hand.

He guided me through many corridors and stairwells to a big black door at the end of the hallway.

He looked down at me.

"When i show you this... I want you to know you can leave anytime. Don't panic. I'll take you home if you feel uncomfortable" he stated sincerely and i got curious to what it could be.

He scanned his thumbprint on a thumb pad and i heard a click.

I felt my heart jump.

I was excited.

He opened the door and revealed what looked like a red room of pain.

Did he like...torture women?

"I do this with women" he emphasised.

I looked at him meekly. I was confused.

"Take a look around, i'll explain after" he started and sat on a red silk couch.

A bed with a large bed with an elegant black bed frame and a red silk quilt with matching pillows was centred in the room.

Leather...instruments? covered the walls. Hand cuffs, rope. You name it, Dominic's got it...

Part of me felt...exited.

But the other part wanted to curl up into my usual ball.

I was still confused. What did he want from me?