24

"Master?" i called out as i walked through the front door.

"In the kitchen" he called back and i kicked off my shoes before heading to the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around him.

"How did it go, Angel?"

"It went okay" i sighed and he lifted me up onto the counter pushing me head down into his chest where i listened to his heart beat.

"You know you'll get the job. Nobody loves music like you" he reassured me while stroking my hair.

I had no doubt that i would get the job, that wasn't what was bothering me.

"Can i see a picture of Melissa?" yes, i went there.

Dominic sat up straight and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why?"

"I want to get to know about you, and your past..." i lied. I didn't want to know about Melissa. She is his past and that's where she should stay. But i need to know what she looks like.

"Ana..."

"Please" i begged.

"Ana i don't want to go there with you. You know what happened so lets just put it behind us"

"Why wont you let me see her? Is it such a big deal? I just want to understand the situation" more lies.

"Anastasia just drop it"

"I can't just drop this, it's bothering me" i pushed further.

"ANA!" Dominic's eyes held anger. I took a few steps back but he just followed me before grabbing me by my hair and dragging me to the playroom.

When we got there he ordered me to strip and i did as i was told. As i took off my clothes he rummaged around the room for rope and threw some of it on the ground. Without speaking he bound my wrists together with rope before putting me standing on a stool. He then tied my hands to a hook that was on the ceiling. The fact that he wasn't saying anything made me panic.

"Please..." i pleaded but got nothing in return.

Dominic unbuckled his belt and drew it back. I shut my eyes tight and he whipped me across my chest. I cried out in pain but he continued to whip me all over. Tears streamed from my eyes as his whips became more intense.

"KITTY!" i cried out the only thing that would make him stop and he did. He instantly dropped the belt and began to untie me. I got down from the stool and grabbed the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around my trembling body.

Dominic stood in the middle of the room looking at me in fear.

"You will never do that to me again" i barely whispered before leaving to take a shower.