What are the chances that this is a mistake?

Early Saturday morning, Alicia heard a rhythmic banging on her door. She whined and covered her face with her pillow. "Go away." She groaned, rolling over on her side.

"What's with you? Never keep the Great Mammon waiting." Mammon threw the door open and walked into the room. He yanked the covers off of Alicia and his amusement stopped at the sight of her. His eyes quickly went down the curves of her body and rested at her feet. How did someone have such pretty feet? 

His gaze was cut short when Alicia yanked the blanket back on her body. She reached down and threw one of her throw pillows at him. "What the heck? It's..." Reaching out, she glanced at the time her clock was showing. "6 AM...On a Saturday. I should kill you." 

"But you won't. And if you want to eat well before Beelzebub wakes up, you'll get up now." Mammon pulled the pillow off her head and smiled. "Now come on. Get up, rinse your mouth out, and come eat."

"Fine, let me change." 

"No time." Before Alicia knew what happened, she was over Mammon's shoulder and he carried her to the dining table. 

"Put me down!" 

"Shhh! Ya wanna wake up Beelzebub?" Mammon chuckled and sat her down at the table. Alicia looked over the spread of baked goods, sausage meats, eggs, and fruits. 

"Who cooked all of this?" Alicia reached out and grabbed a cranberry muffin. "It smells...edible."

"I called in a favor after what happened last night. If you starve to death, Lucifer will blame me, and kill me." Mammon took a seat and started piling his plate with bacon and eggs. "Now eat, before he wakes up."

Alicia nodded and started stacking her plate with fruits and muffins. "Should we be eating at the table, or is he going to swipe things off my plate?"

"Probably the second thing if we stay here. Did Levi help you with your TV? We can watch something and have breakfast."

"Absolutely not." A familiar voice said sternly, which caused Mammon to stiffen in his seat. He didn't even bother looking over his shoulder at Lucifer, who reached over the chair and grabbed a pomegranate. "Alicia isn't to be alone with any of you in your rooms."

"Morning Lucifer," Alicia said as she bit into her muffin. "I didn't take you for an early bird."

"I'm not, but I heard you yell out 'Put me down' and got up to check on you. Who would've thought it was just Mammon and one of his amazing ideas." Lucifer said sarcastically. "How much did all of this cost, Mammon?"

"Uh...A date with a couple of girls who trade in the mortal realm." Mammon flashed a grin at his older brother, who did not look amused. 

"Didn't we already discuss making trades for dates? Less I get in contact with the witches you owe." Lucifer turned his attention to Alicia and smiled. "Since you're awake, we can move our meeting up to after breakfast."

"But I'm not decent." Alicia shrunk in her seat a bit, causing a chuckle to escape the demon's mouth. 

"I can't say I'm decent either, I feel like it's a fair trade. I'll see you in the library, in 20 minutes." Without giving Alicia a chance to argue, Lucifer left the dining room. The girl turned her attention to Mammon and gently fiddled with the wrapper of her muffin. 

"Has Diavolo ever been...wrong?" 

"Depends on what you're talking about, but usually, no. Except for challenging me to a game of poker...but then Lucifer told me to throw it or he would hang me from the ceiling. Why? What's up?" Mammon stopped stuffing his face and looked at the mortal. "What's wrong?"