Resistance

(AN: CW for major character death...)

Saphonya smiled brightly when her sister and Belphegor showed up. "Thank goodness, took you two longer than expected."

"Yeah well, she's here now." Belphegor shoved the girl into Saphonya's arms and sighed. "Am I done here?"

"Yes, yes. You're done here." Saphonya picked up Alicia and smiled. "You know Belphie...I'm surprised you're so willing to hand this one over."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing...Listen, you're dismissed, but Agatha needs to stay here." Belphie growled when Saphonya basically waved him off, but he left without another word. At least he could sleep in peace now.

Agatha watched him leave and frowned. She was so sure they would be able to hang out when they were done. "What was that all about? Being surprised."

"Hmm? Oh, that." Saphonya carried the girl over to the couch and smiled. "That's nothing."

"Saph."

"Okay fine, don't be mad...But we had to keep this from you until we knew what to do."

"Keep what from me?"

"This girl is the descendant of the would-have-been Lady of Diavolo's court."

"Can you stop being dramatic for a second?"

"She's a descendant of Lilith." The look that overcame Agatha's face brought a laugh out of Saphonya. "Oh come on, don't look so surprised."

"We're not supposed to keep secrets from each other!"

"You were far too close to Belphegor to be trusted with the information." She pulled the girl into a hug and smiled. "But now that she's here, I have nothing to worry about."

Agatha squirmed in her sister's hold and grabbed her wrists. A small bolt of electricity passed through her hands, forcing the older woman to let her go. "What the fuck is your problem? Do you know how happy Belphie would've been? What do you mean the descendant? You can't have a descendant when you're dead."

"Look, the details aren't important. Angela found that she's Lilith's descendant on her mother's side, but don't worry! Your information was super helpful too."

"Do you realize how insane you sound?! If the Lords find out-"

"When the Lords find out," Saphonya corrected. "They'll be livid. All of them. Lucifer, Mammon, Satan, they'll all be livid."

"Do you think you stand a chance against seven angry Lords?"

"I think I stand a chance against seven angry Lords, the prince and his pompous butler, so long as I have my family behind me." Saphonya's eyes darkened a bit, the humor from her voice gone. "Because I will have my family behind me...You're going to fight with us."

Agatha felt her body trembling, she stepped back and Saphonya snatched her wrist.

"You'd never think about siding with the royals, right? Especially after everything they did to us. Those demons need to pay."

"We're demons too! Why do you keep ignoring that?"

"Because it wasn't demons that saved us that night. It wasn't our sperm donor who saved us, it was our mother. Her magic kept us from burning that night, her magic has kept us from being pushed around by the demons, and it'll be her magic that helps us bring the monarchy to their knees. None of them are good people, and none of them need to be in charge."

"Belphegor didn't do shit to us."

"They're all guilty by association." She dragged the girl to her room and pushed her inside. "And until you come to your senses-" She snatched her phone and sighed. "You're grounded."