A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

Friday night came and as promised, Asmodeus was in Alicia's room finishing up her hair. "Your hair looks so pretty when it's all curly, but I think tonight calls for a change. I love the way it falls around your face when it's straight."

"Thanks, Asmo..." Alicia sipped from her wine glass and watched him in the mirror. "Are you sure about this dress? It's kinda tight...it's showing off my gut."

"Darling, I wouldn't have you in something you didn't look good it. That little bit of stomach is being overshadowed by your amazing breasts and ass. You're going to be a hit." He turned her chair around and started applying her make up. "Any hopes for the evening?"

"Aside from just getting it over with?" Alicia pouted a bit and tried not to look directly at him while he held the mascara brush to her eye. "I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous. I don't usually wear makeup and go out." 

"Well, you're going to meet plenty of people and have a good time. I promise." Asmo chuckled and cupped her face. "You're naturally pretty, but a little extra never hurt anyone."

"What kind of club is this anyway? Mammon seemed adamant about me not going with you tonight. We barely got through his budget because of it." She pouted her lips while her friend applied her lipstick. 

"Sweetie, Mammon is an idiot, okay? He isn't the type of person you should be listening to when it comes down to decision making." Asmo smiled while he worked. "He might be a little jealous."

"W-"

"Don't move, I'm not finished." He giggled and shook his head. "He'll never admit it, but I'm convinced Mammon likes you, Ally." He closed the tube of lipstick and smiled gently. "He was a frustrated mess when I confronted him with it, but I would know a person's desire the best now wouldn't I?"

Alicia sunk in her chair a little at the thought. She blushed a little and Asmo gasped, kneeling down to look up at her. 

"You like him too?! Gah, this could not be more perfect." He laughed and gestured for her to stand up. "You look amazing, and if he comes to the club tonight, he won't be able to pick his jaw up off the floor."

"I suddenly feel overexposed." Alicia reached down and grabbed her sweater, that Asmo promptly snatched from her. 

"Alicia, you look amazing. You're going to the club to mingle and have fun, and if you meet someone there...then you'll have fun in other ways."

"Asmo wait-"

"Relax, there's no expectation of monogamy down here. Again, you're free from all your mortal realm rules." Asmodeus stopped when he saw the panic on her face. He sat her down and held her hand. "Sorry, I'm not listening am I? What's wrong?"

"I um...I've never had sex before...so you mentioning that kinda sent me into a mini freak out." Alicia gently tapped around her eyes to avoid messing up her make-up. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He gave her back her sweater and smiled softly. "Sorry, I just get so caught up in everything, I didn't even think about that. I didn't mean to stress you out. You're going out to have a good time, that's it. I'll be watching you the whole time until you're ready and mingling on your own."

"Thank you Asmo." Alicia got up and stretched, glad he let her wear flats instead of those 5-inch heels he picked out. He walked her out of the room and smiled. "I'm going to go grab my phone and we'll head out. I'll be right back." 

While Asmo walked off to his room, Alicia studied her face in the reflection of her D.D.D. When was she going to look this pretty again? She laughed a little and aimed to take a selfie, but stopped when she saw Mammon. "Oh, hey Mammon."

Mammon didn't respond right away, he just took in the beauty in front of him. Asmo wasn't joking when he said that dress would show off everything, and she looked amazing in it. "H...Hey."

"Are you coming to the club tonight with us?" Alicia smiled brightly and held out her D.D.D to him. "Can you take a picture of me?"

"Sure..." He carefully took the phone and snapped a picture of her. Staring at her screen, he scoffed. "You look really different."

"Is that a bad thing? How did the picture come out?" Alicia held her hand out for her phone. 

"Just give me a second." Mammon quickly sent the unedited picture to his phone and erased the message. "I want to see if I can put a filter."

"No filtering me. If it looks bad then let me delete it." She snatched her phone from him and looked at it. "It doesn't need a filter. I look nice."

"I didn't mean you didn't look nice. I just think black and white would be better...I like black and white pictures." He scoffed again and shrugged. "But you do you. It's your picture."

"Do you want to take a selfie with me? It might be the only time you'll see me like this." Alicia smiled and held her phone out again. "You can make it black and white if you want, your arms are longer so the picture will come out better."

Mammon looked down at her and smiled a bit. "Sure." He took her phone and flipped the camera. They took one serious picture, and another one with her tongue sticking out. "Hey! Why'd you mess that one up?"

"I like taking funny pictures." Alicia smiled as she grabbed her phone and sent him the pictures. Asmo walked out of the room and smirked. 

"Mammon, doesn't she look amazing? She's going to be the hit of the party." Asmo gently took her arm in his and grinned. "Are we going to see you there?"

"I dunno. I have a lot of stuff to do tonight...I'll see if I can swing by."  Mammon shrugged and threw his hands behind his head. "You two have fun though."

"Oh, we will." Asmodeus walked Alicia out of the house, but not before she waved back at Mammon. He watched the door close and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and smiled at the pictures. "So adorable." He gently touched her face and frowned when he got a Devilgram notification. 

TheLovelySaph: Hanging with the bitches on Vixen's night! #SistersNightOut #TGIF @TheFall 

Mammon paled a bit and growled. "Fuck!"