Final Warning

(AN: I feel like there's a warning due here. CW: Mentions of death? Allergy reaction...Manipulation and threatening)

The sun was setting on an otherwise perfect day. Alicia convinced Mammon to come up to the human world to spend the day together away from his brothers, and to show him around her community a little more since she was set to go home soon. The two discussed plans about what they wanted to do about their relationship, and how they should go about keeping in contact when they were literally realms apart.

Eventually, they settled into the idea that she would live in the human world and continue to visit him while he was still in school, and when he was done, they'd figure out the rest. He had a life down there, and she had a family to care for in the human world, they refused to abandon ship.

As much as it pained him, he didn't speak on his discontent. Maybe she could be persuaded to stay under the right conditions? He moved his hands to his jacket pocket while she flagged down a taxi.

"Ah...I'm so tired." Once they were inside the cab, Alicia rested her head on his shoulder. "So much running around."

He chuckled and gently ran his hand through her hair. "So much candy."

"So much running around and candy." Alicia looked at the giant bag of candy next to her. They stopped off at the famous Dylan's Candy Bar to stock up on sweets to surprise the guys back home.

"That woman at the counter was not happy with all of your coupons." Mammon threw his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. "I thought she was gonna throw us out."

"She probably was, thank goodness the manager showed up." She looked out the window for a moment and moved her head to the cold glass. "So are we going to dinner? Or are we going straight home?"

"We can grab dinner first. I think Belphie's on kitchen duty tonight, and I don't want you starving." He pulled her back over to him and smiled. "I know I'm hot but you left a cold spot."

"You're so corny." Alicia cuddled up to him and the rest of the ride was silent. When the two arrived back in the Devildom, Alicia started walking towards her favorite deli, only to be stopped when Mammon grabbed her hand.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"The closest deli?"

"Nope." Mammon tugged her along down the street with him, keeping his arm around her shoulders. He smiled brightly and placed his hands on her shoulders. "We're here."

"Hell's Kitchen?" Alicia tried to mule over the idea, but Mammon tugged her along without giving her much of a choice.

"Yup. I'm in the mood for a fried scorpion sandwich"

"I thought we would just keep it simple at the deli." She walked in with him and the host escorted them to their seats. She eyed the man across from her and pursed her lips. "You're acting weird."

"Like a good weird?"

"Like I should be suspicious, weird." Alicia gently started rubbing the silverware with the wipes absently.

"We'll talk about it later."

"How much later? Like after dinner later or back in your room later?"

"Later."

The waiter came over and Mammon ordered for the table, knowing her favorite of well-done bat burgers and fries by now. The food came quickly and the two started to eat.