Devilflix & Chill (NSFW 18+)

(AN: Sorry y'all, this chapter was a little more difficult than I expected, and took longer than intended. I hope you all enjoy it)

After leaving the ball, Alicia rested against Mammon while they watched their movie. "So this is Into the Spiderverse? I thought it was gonna be something stupid."

"Nope. I've seen it a thousand times and it never gets old." Alicia reached out and popped a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "Thank you for this."

"For what? A movie?" Mammon looked down at her and scoffed. "I already had a projector."

"No, for coming up with this idea. I can only appreciate the social aspect of a ball for so long." She sighed and pulled her feet up on the bed. "I didn't tell Asmo...but I don't really do crowds. They cause me a lot of anxiety."

"It's not a problem. I'm your first guy, I gotta look out for ya." Mammon smiled and allowed the conversation to fall while she paid attention to the movie. He noticed she was shutting down back at the ball, she definitely didn't have the same social battery tonight that she did back at The Fall, and there's no fun in being somewhere you don't want to be.

His mind wandered back to that night. If he hadn't gotten there when he did, he knew she wouldn't be here next to him. The exchange program would've been ruined, and Lucifer would've blamed him...but he didn't care about all of that. The idea of her walking off with a group of demons and never being seen again made his stomach twist in knots. She was his human, and no one was going to harm a hair on her head.

His face warmed up as he thought about the kiss they shared that night. He scared her...He didn't mean to, but he knew the full effects of Umbra Sweethearts, he didn't want to hurt her, and yet she still kissed him. She kissed him and burning sensation in his nose and head died down quickly, almost as if she canceled it.

The silence hung between them for a moment, only being filled by the dialogue from the movie. Mammon cleared his throat as quietly as he could and looked back at the girl next to him. "Licia, can we talk about what happened after The Fall?"

Alicia looked up at him and smiled. "Sure. Do you mean when you yelled at me? Asmo explained everything to me. I'm not upset."

"No, I mean after that." Mammon ran his hand through his hair and his face warmed up a bit. "I mean when we kissed."

"We kissed?"

Hearing the question in her voice made him pale. She didn't remember the kiss?! He felt like a complete idiot at that point. Why would she? She was crossfaded and passed out in his arms right after. Of course, she wouldn't remember.

"Y...Yeah for like a second." Mammon shook his head and grabbed his water bottle. "We don't have to talk about it. Nothing else happened."

Alicia shifted a bit so she was sitting up and she grabbed the remote, pausing the movie. "But I want to talk about it."

"There's nothing else to talk about if you don't remember it."

Alicia pouted a little when he dismissed her. "But that's not fair. Tell me what happened."

"Eh...I got you back to the house and back to your room. You weren't too happy with me because I pulled you from the club. I tried to reason with you, but you just wanted Asmo." He sighed and took a sip from his water bottle. "You told me I was scaring ya, and I probably was. But I needed to get us out of there."

"And then we kissed?"

"You kissed me, yeah."

"Can we do it again?"