Jealousy

Story Note:

This chapter explores mature themes such as drug use 

"Welcome to the Fall!" Asmodeus smiled brightly as he and Alicia were escorted into the club. The party had already begun, with music blasting so loud one would barely be able to hear themselves think. Alicia took in the scene and shrank a bit into herself. It looked so...busy. She took a sip from the water bottle Asmo snuck in for her and sighed. "It's so lively."

"I know, isn't it great?" The demon revealed in the feeling of desire that enveloped the room. He looked down at Alicia and smiled. "You're going to do great." He placed his hand on the small of her back and walked her to the bar. "One horn of Demonus please?" 

"Asmodeus!" A group of party-goers crowded around the bar, mainly trapping Alicia and Asmo against the counter. Alicia stepped to the side while Asmo held conversations, casually managing to sneak away from the group before she had a panic attack. She sighed and looked around the room, there were people on the dance floor, on the stage, and women dancing on the tables. Her eyes scanned the room, looking for a comfortable spot on the wall before settling on one of the leather couches in the center. 

Saphonya was having a good time with her sisters, drinking and dancing her cares away. What did it matter that Mammon hung the phone up in her face? And so what she went on an obsessive internet search on the human? None of that mattered, tonight was the night to have fun and relax. 

Angela danced with an incubus, her eyes glowing softly as she looked up at him. "Mmm...I can't wait to..." She stopped when she spotted a human on the couches. "Saph, is that her?"

"Who?" Saphonya turned and stopped when she saw the human girl Mammon was stuck on. Her carefree facade broke for a moment, and she laughed. "Asmo mastered putting lipstick on a pig." She stirred her drink a little and contemplated what to do next. If she was here, did that mean Mammon was also here? "Angie, give me the bag of sweethearts you have?"

"But I was gonna use these later," Angela whined and held out the bag to her older sister. 

"Stop being a baby, I only need one or two. You have 10. You don't need that much." Saphonya walked off and plopped down in the seat next to the girl. "Whew, I love it here. I never want this night to end." She looked over at Alicia and smiled. "Oh my Diavolo, I love your hair. And that dress...It's amazing."

Alicia looked at the woman next to her and blushed a little. "Thanks...I wasn't too sure about the dress but, if someone as pretty as you think it looks nice, it might look nice."

"More than nice. I have never seen you around here before. Are you new to the Devildom?"

"Um...Just visiting." Alicia finished her water bottle and tucked it away in her bag. Saphonya smiled and reached out to hold her hand. 

"Well, welcome to the Devildom. I'm sure you're already having an amazing time. Where are you staying? Maybe I can recommend a few spots for you to check out." 

"I'm staying at the Royal Academy of Diavolo, I'm a student there for the year."

"Oh! You must be their human exchange student." A bright smile graced Saphonya's face. "Which means you're probably under the care of the Student Council. How's that going for you?"

Alicia shrunk away a bit to all the questions. All she wanted to do was go home and play games on her phone, but now she was getting the third degree from some random demoness at the club. "They're very welcoming for the most part." 

"Really? That's a first." Saphonya picked one of the candies out of the bag and popped it in her mouth, holding it under her tongue. "Candy?"

"Why do you say that?" Alicia looked down at the bag and shook her head. "I'm fine, not  a big candy person."