Boom

Silence hung in the room as the two students stared at each other. Mammon regretted what he said as soon as it left his mouth, that was extremely too far. The look on her face, the shock that slowly twisted itself into anger, was enough to make his blood run cold.

"You what?"

"Licia, wait I didn't-"

"Shut up." Alicia slowly flexed her fingers. She felt the stinging sensation in her hands, and it hurt worse than ever before, her hands felt like they were on fire. She clenched the hem of her skirt, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Mammon felt frozen in fear, and he flinched when she started laughing.

"Oh my God...What a fucking idiot."

"Alicia-"

"I'm a fucking idiot." She moved her hands to her face and started laughing harder. "I spent...So much time making sure the guys didn't see you as an idiot, that you played me for a fool. I'm such a fucking idiot." Her voice was shaking, almost as badly as her hands.

"Hey! You're not an idiot."

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?!" The manic laughter died down and the anger was settling in her voice. "Why did I think you would be different? Because you're not a human? If anything, demons would be worse. Demons can take what they want and not give a fuck because you're not...bound by some man-made set of morals. You're already in Hell!" She dropped her hands at her sides, feeling her heart pounding in her head. "You said you liked me...but now I don't believe that. Did you ever feel anything for me...Or was it just a lie? Wh-Why did you lie? You didn't have to lie."

"What are you talking about?"

"Did. You. Lie. To. Me?" Alicia stalked forward and jabbed her finger in his chest. She grabbed his tie and yanked him down to her eye level. "Did you fake our friendship, just to have sex with me? You're my first guy, right? Did you realize that you were my actual first too?"

Her questions felt like white-hot iron poking at his chest. He was her first? He had so many questions, but his tongue was caught in his throat.

His silence caused more tears to fill her eyes. "You're such a bullshitter." She moved away from him and went to her room. Mammon ran after her and watched her grab her bag. She went straight for the door and Mammon grabbed her arm.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Out. I'm leaving."

"It's raining."

"Don't care." She yanked her arm free and stormed out of the room. Mammon quickly went behind her, trying to keep his words even.

"Licia wait, let me explain."

"You've said enough. Get away from me."

"Alicia-"

"I said get away!" She threw her hand back and shoved Mammon into the closest wall. His body colliding with the drywall shook the house slightly. "Don't touch me, don't follow me. Because if you do, I don't know what I'm going to do, Mammon. Stay away from me."

"What's going on?" Lucifer appeared before the two and sighed. "Satan's euphoric in his room because of your rage. What's going on?"

"Don't want to talk about it." Alicia walked past him and stopped when she felt Lucifer snatch her wrist.

The elder demon growled and shifted to his demon form. "Don't walk away from me, Alicia."

"Let go of me." Alicia tried to pull her hand away but Lucifer tightened his grip. The rage she felt inside of her grew when he didn't budge. She took a deep breath, but there was a pain in her head that wouldn't let her relax. Her tremors stopped, and she let out a soft sigh. She made sure her orders were clear and final. "Lucifer, let go of my wrist. Now."

"You don't-" Lucifer's hand quickly released her and he raised an eyebrow. She didn't have a pact with him, that shouldn't have happened. He went to reach for her again and she glared at him, her eyes glowed dully. "Don't touch me." Lucifer stopped in his tracks and she continued down the stairs. When did she start studying magic?

He directed his eyes at his brother, who was scrambling to get off the floor. He ran down the stairs with tears in his eyes. He went to grab her again but before he could, Alicia turned around to glare at him. Her green eyes were now the darkest shade of emerald. Fueled by her anger, she shoved him back against another wall, this time taking down a painting and breaking a priceless vase.

"I don't want to hear shit, Mammon. I've had enough of your lies for a while. Stay away from me, don't call me, don't text me. I don't want to hear whatever lie you managed to perfect in the time you've had to think."

"What's with all the yelling?" Asmodeus walked out of his room and stopped at the scene. He looked at Alicia and dropped his phone. "Ally, what's wrong?"

"Asmo, please...Tell Lucifer and Mammon to stay away from me."

"Sweetie, let us help you."

"I don't want their help right now! I just want-" She moved her hands to her hair and clenched her head. "I just need to go, please." She was sobbing at this point, and Asmo pulled her into a hug.

"At least let me come with you."

"No, I need space from the house. From everyone...I'll be fine, I'll write you when I'm ready just.."

Asmodeus looked her over and felt the pain radiating off of her. He wasn't familiar with this feeling...Was this heartache? "Lucifer, back off."

"Absolutely not. It's late, it's raining, and clearly she's upset."

"You're going to have to trust me on this one. You trying to keep her here might make things worse." Asmo turned his attention back to Alicia and pushed her hair out of her face, wiping her tears. "But you write me as soon as you're safe, okay?"

"Got it."

"Alicia wait! Please!" Mammon got up in time to watch the front door close, and Asmodeus shook his head. He had an idea of where she was going, and he looked at Mammon with pity.

"I hope Barbatos bakes you a lovely thank you cake."

Mammon pushed Asmo out of the way and ran to the front door, but by the time he opened the door, she was gone. He growled and hit the wooden door in frustration. He turned around and looked at his little brother. "Why would he bake me a cake?"

"Why?" Asmo growled and tackled Mammon to the ground, his hands clasped around his throat. "Because you just handed her to him with a pretty pink bow, you fucking idiot!"

Lucifer felt the bind on his body become undone, and he walked over to Mammon, calmly watched Asmo strangle him. "What did you do, Mammon?"

A loud banging rang through the halls and Barbatos woke up with concern. He grabbed his housecoat and hurried down the hall. When he opened the door, he cast his eyes down at the soaking wet human. "Alicia, what are you doing here? It's nearly midnight, and you're soaked."

"Remember when you said if I needed a break, I could come here?" The girl pushed her wet hair out of her face, her eyes were still red from crying. "I need a break. Please?"