CHAPTER 3

I decided to get some fresh air - besides, I had my lightsaber on me in case anything happened.

I got outside and looked out to the skyline of Coruscant. I rarely left the Jedi Temple because there were hundreds, maybe thousands of stairs leading up to the gigantic building. I started down the stairs, taking my time. I didn't feel like falling down stairs today.

As soon as I finished going down the stairs, I decided to go to Green Glowstone Tavern. I took a right and continued straight for a couple of minutes. I tried to keep a low profile, but it was hard to because of my Jedi robes and lightsaber on my belt. I got a few stares every now and then. But I made it without getting spoken to.

I approach the bar. It's dark and pretty musty, but I could go there without getting noticed. I walked inside and took a seat at the bar next to a Chiss covered in dark robes.

"Blue milk, please," I tell the bartender. The Chiss turns my way.

"Do you know anyone named Obi-Wan Kenobi?" He said. My heart stopped.

"Why do you ask?" I say, taking a swig of my blue milk. I tried to not let the fear show in my voice.

"You look like a Jedi, and I'm supposed to be - looking for some, one being Kenobi," He answered, taking a drink of a green liquid that looked intoxicating. I quickly pulled my lightsaber out and put it below his chin. His eyes were open wide. The bartender stepped back and the few people in the bar either ran off or screamed.

"Who is making you do this?" I asked him. He looked pretty shocked.

"I can't say," He said. I pushed the lightsaber further. "Okay, okay. A new Sith Lord... after Maul... he's risen... he's coming for you! He's coming!"

"What is his name?" I said, moving my thumb to my lightsaber's switch.

"His name... Count Dooku," The Chiss said. I ignited my lightsaber, immediately killing him. His body fell to the ground.