CHAPTER 6

I walked back from the meditating room. I felt a lot calmer, getting things off my chest. I knew I could trust Master Plo. Today I wanted to lay low and take a break from the hasty Padawan life. I decided to go outside again - the temperature was perfect. First, I went to my room. I went to the very back. There was a combined deck shared with all of the rooms in this row, so I decided to go out there. The view was very nice, there was a little garden with trees and a few fruits below.

I closed my eyes for a bit - I wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as I possibly could. I tried to keep my breathing even, but the air in this area tasted amazing. Maybe it was the few trees coruscant has. I open my eyes and stare at the Coruscant skyline. The buildings were all different - some flat roofs, some had points. Some buildings were covered with windows, some weren't. It just seemed unreal. I heard a faint buzzing sound. I look around, but I can't see anything. I decide not to worry about it. I tried to tune it out, but the noise just kept getting louder. I looked around again. Nothing. Then it hit me. The noise was coming from somewhere above me. I couldn't tell if it was a Republic ship or if it was... something else. It seemed a little too big for the landing pad. That's when I realized it wasn't going to the landing pad - it was coming directly towards me. I hurried inside before the ship crashed to take cover. I held my arms over my head and waited for the disaster to happen, but nothing came. I could still hear the ship's obnoxious buzzing noise. I peeked out of my hiding spot and looked out a window. The ship was hovering above the deck and the door was opening. I reached for my lightsaber and went outside again, igniting the saber. I heard battle droids. This wouldn't be a problem. The droids came into my sight and started firing at me. I deflected all of their shots, killing all of the droids instantly. I held my lightsaber up by my face just in case any more battle droids were on the ship. I heard more coming - who knew how many droids were on the ginormous ship. I saw a few Jedi Knights in the garden below, ready to attack. Another Jedi Knight emerged from their room a few doors down. More droids marched out, shooting at all of us. Only one of the Jedi in the garden was injured. The countless dead battle droids were scattered around the deck. I looked around, making sure there were no more droids. I saw a few clones in the garden. I flipped around and saw more battle droids marching out.

"Holy - how many battle droids can one ship hold?" I heard a clone shout. The Jedi and I started deflecting the battle droid's shots and the few clones were shooting at the droids. We, again, defeat the droids with ease. I sigh, getting bored. No more droids came out.

"Do you think there's any more?" I shouted.

"Probably not. One of us should keep watch, just in case," A Jedi from below yelled.

"Me and the boys will. Let's get up there!" I heard a clone say. I was very suspicious of the ship. It was still buzzing and hadn't moved since it released droids. Nobody knew if there were droids on the ship anymore. I figured I'd go in and move the ship so it wasn't almost crashing into the building.

When no one was looking, I dashed inside of the ship and looked around. I could see medical droids towards my right - that was the only moving thing inside the ship I could see. Ahead of me was a door - I waved my hand and it opened. Inside were little compartments that I didn't know what were used for. They were pretty small, maybe at the most four feet tall. I crouched down and peered inside one of them. It smelled of mold and mildew. I plugged my nose and got back up. I turn around, ready to find the controls and get out when I hear footsteps - human footsteps. I hold my breath, reaching for my lightsaber. I was ready to defend myself. I heard a deep, raspy voice call out something.

"Close the doors and get us out of Coruscant - we have a visitor."