CHAPTER 12

I walked out of the Council Room with a few other Jedi, getting on the elevator. All but one person got out. I noticed it was the same person I kept running into.

"Congratulations! You are really brave for fighting Dooku," He said, smiling. I smirked. "Can you not talk?"

I sighed. I mouthed 'Not right now' to him. He understood.

"I'm sorry. My name is Vone. Don't worry - I already know your name," He said, sticking his hand out. I shook it.

"Hey, I, um, think you're really pretty," He said. I was shocked. I hardly knew him. I looked forward for a bit. I looked back and mouthed 'Thank you' to him.

The elevator dinged and he got out, waving. I waved back. Then I was alone, and I felt sadder. I had no idea why though - today was a happy day. My friends found me, my injuries were mostly fixed, and I became a Master. I shrugged the strange sadness off. Again, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. I got out. I walked past my room and kept going straight.

I went to a room I had only been as a child, when I trained with Master Yoda as a Youngling. The room had lots of windows and felt very refreshing. It hit differently in the dark. I closed my eyes and went to the middle of the room. I sat on the ground. I used the Force to start levitating. I felt so unbothered. I was so in the moment I didn't realize somebody came in the room.

"Hello?" I heard a little voice say. I looked over at the Youngling - she was a Twi'lek. Her skin was a beautiful cyan color. I smiled at her.

"I heard what happened and I know you can't talk to me. But, how do you do that?" She said, pointing at my legs. I motioned for her to come over. She was tall enough to reach my legs, so I mouthed 'Jump!' to her and she did. She was in my lap now.

"Woah! Oh, my name is Fless by the way. Fless Cantaconie," She said. "When you can talk, will you tell me what happened?" She craned her head to look at me. I nodded and she beamed. Fless was very polite to me. When I started to train a Padawan, I knew I wanted them to be her. I could tell she was powerful, but she knew how to control it. She almost reminded me of myself when I was a youngling. I was quite misbehaved, though. We sat together there for a long time. I enjoyed it

"Um, I'm getting a bit hungry. I think I'm gonna go eat," She said. She hopped down gracefully and waved at me, running off. I stood up and smiled, walking back to my room.