CHAPTER 15

*This chapter includes drunkenness and may be triggering to viewers*

My mouth hung open in shock. Dooku was coming after the whole Order and it's all my fault. I was speechless. By fulfilling my dream of becoming a Master, I put peoples' lives in danger. I looked down, the guilt consuming me. Tears filled my eyes. Whispers were going around the Masters that I was left out of. I wanted to leave the room and run until I couldn't anymore. I wanted to scream at everyone to stop - I know I'd fix this myself.

"So, with that being said," Master Windu said. "We will have to figure out a plan to stop Count Dooku from becoming too powerful and defeating us all. You're dismissed."

I ran out of the Council Room as fast as I could. I kept running until I couldn't anymore. I ran out into the streets of Coruscant and into a bar. I didn't even know where I was. I sat down and the bartender asked me what I wanted.

"Isothane. Extra big," I said, propping my head on one hand. I watched the bartender pour my drink. She slid it to me and I gulped it down. She looked at me and I nodded. She started making another drink - and another.

It was about an hour later. I didn't even know how much I'd drank. The bar was packed. I got up and looked around the place. I saw people dancing. I went over by them. As I was walking, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry," I said, walking past. I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me back. I turned around to face the girl I ran into.

"Watch it, punk!" She said, bringing a fist up to her face. I ran straight for her stomach and we both fell back. I pinned her to the ground with my knees and pulled my lightsaber out of my belt. The girl's eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry - I had no idea you were a-" She stammered. "Jedi!"

I put my lightsaber to her forehead, ready to end her. I bared my teeth at her and moved my thumb to the on button. Then, I was jerked back by someone pulling on my robes.

"Rye, what are you doing?" I heard someone - I couldn't tell who - ask me.

"One more Isothane please!" I yelled to the bartender. I was scooped up in somebody's arms and taken out of the bar.

"Where's my Isothane?" I asked.