Chapter 12

Jennie’s POV

When I saw Lisa and that blonde woman coming at our front door, I immediately get out of my room to welcome them. My parents are already at their work so they are not here anymore.  I also don’t want them to meet Lisa as of now. It’s still early. I want to get to know her first.  I didn’t even tell them that I already found her last night. I don’t know, but I’m scared of their reaction, especially my father. He’s been the father figure of my babies for months and I know he will slightly feel bad if he’ll know that Lisa is in the picture now. But I will tell them soon. I can’t keep all of  this from them forever. I’ll tell them soon.

The moment I open the door and saw Lisa face to face, my mouth suddenly curve into a smile. But when I saw that the blonde girl is still holding Lisa’s arm, it immediately changed my mood. Stop holding her girl, I’ll kick you. 

“Good morning Jen.” My Lisa greeted me. I smiled at her. She has really a big effect in me.

“Good morning Lisa. I didn’t know you’d bring someone. Is this your girlfriend?” I asked her while pretending to smile. Of course I’m a good actress. Please tell me no. Please tell me no. I said in my mind.

They both look at each other and I was shocked when they suddenly burst in to laughter. They’re laughing loudly especially Lisa. What’s so funny with what I said? I can’t understand them really.

“I didn’t know you’re the jealous type Jennie.” The blonde hair girl who looks like a chipmunk said to me. “Hi, I’m Rosie, Lisa’s best friend. It’s nice to finally meet you.” She said while raising her right hand at my front, asking for a hand shake. I hold her hand but I was surprise when she suddenly kissed the back of my hand. “Lisa is right. You really look ethereal Jennie.” Rosie said. I know I’m already blushing right now. Oh, and she’s only her best friend. That’s nice because Lisa is mine.

I didn’t expect when Lisa slightly pinch Rosie’s side. She flinched and shout at what Lisa did to her.  “Yahh Lalisa. It hurts.” She whined. “Not the mother of my children Chaeng.” I heard Lisa whispered at Rosie. She’s now glaring at Rosie. It looks like they’re gonna start punching each other now.

“Okay okay. Stop you two.” I tell them.

They both look at me and I saw Lisa relaxed her face. Lisa was about to tell something when we heard babies crying. Oh no. They’re already awake.

“I guess they’re awake now. Let’s go.” I grab Lisa’s hand and lead her to my room.

I saw Lily, Louis and Luca crying. While baby Leo, he’s still sleeping. It’s not surprising though. He’s really like that. He just loves to eat and sleep. That’s why he’s fat. No, not fat. He’s just bigger compare to the three.

“Okay. Do you guys know how to carry a baby?” I asked them and they both shake their head. Fuck. They’re no help.

“Okay, okay. I’ll show you.” I carry Lily first. She’s my only girl and among the four, she’s the hardest to make them stop from crying. I show them how to carry a baby and they both copy my moves. Lisa is carrying Louis while Rosie is carrying Luca.

“They’re already hungry so we should feed them milk.” I grab the baby bottle in the table and give it to them. It’s from my breast milk. I just put it in the bottle because you know, I only have two boobs.

----

In all fairness, Lisa and Rosie are both fast learner. They made Luca and Louis stop from crying. And now, they’re already enjoying playing with them. Especially Lisa. She’s making faces in front of Louis and Louis is laughing at her. We’re now at the living room. I just leave Leo at the room because I know he won’t wake up soon. He’s at his crib so I’m sure that he won’t fall off the bed.

“You’re really so cute baby Louis.” I heard Lisa said at Louis while kissing her cheeks. I smiled at her. They look so cute together.

Rosie is at the kitchen. She said she’s hungry so I just let her at the kitchen. I just hope she won’t eat all the food in the fridge. Lisa said that she eats a lot. She even brought Luca with her.

Lily is sleeping in my arms. She goes back to sleep again after she stop from crying. I know she’s still sleepy because when I arrived at home last night, she’s still wide awake. My mother said that Lily is crying because she’s hungry and didn’t go back to sleep after. So I made her sleep at my side, not in her bed.

“Lisa. I’m sorry but I think I should go.” Rosie shouts while munching her food while walking towards us.

Lisa stands up from her seat and glared at Rosie. “What? No!! Don’t leave me here Chaeng.” Lisa said still having those deadly eyes.

“I’m sorry Lisa. You know. I met this girl at the club last night and I forgot that we’re going to meet today. She texted me now saying she’s already there.” She explained while picking up her bag.

“Just text me if you want to go home already, I’ll pick you up okay?” she added while giving Luca to Lisa. She’s now carrying our two babies. Oh what a cute sight.

“Enjoy you two. Don’t make another babies okay? Four babies are enough.” Rosie shouts while walking out and waving her hand.

“Shut up Chaeng!!!” Lisa replied but Rosie didn’t hear her.