Chapter 38

Lisa’s POV

I left early at Jennie’s house. I don’t want her father to find out that we slept at the same room last night. He might freak out and kick me out of his house. I don’t want to be in the bad light again. Not anymore.

After I arrived at my house, I immediately take a bath. I forgot that I didn’t shower yesterday and I really had a confidence hugging Jennie at the bed. Fuck. What if she thinks that I smell so bad? Damn it.

I took a shower for an hour. I feel like I haven’t shower for a long time now. I need to smell good every day. I want the old Lalisa Manoban back.

I’m so happy right now. I’m so thankful that Jennie gave me another chance. I don’t know what to do if they really leave me. I think I’m gonna die.

I’m planning that I will ask Jennie today to formally start courting her. I want to confess to her already. I don’t want to waste time anymore. I want her to be my girlfriend already.

After taking a shower, I quickly go to my office and start working again. I already told Jennie that I will visit the kids tonight and look for them while she’s working at the bar. I didn’t ask her earlier to stop working again. I don’t want her to be mad at me. I think I will just ask her next time when they come back home again.

----

It’s already 6pm when I arrive at Jennie’s house. When I finish my work earlier, I hurriedly go to a restaurant and order foods for my kids. I also bought a bouquet of daisy flowers for Jennie. I will give it to her later. I decided to pick her up after her work because it’s very dangerous going home late at night. And I need to protect my girl.

“Babieessss” I shout happily when I saw my kids at the living room. They’re playing with their grandparents.

“Good evening. Let’s eat. I’m hungry.” I said to Jennie’s parents and give them the food.

After we eat our dinner, I play with the kids again at the living room. They’re still not sleepy. They’re very hyper tonight. I want them to sleep already so that I can go to Jennie. I’m so excited to see her.

“Lisa. We can watch the kids you know. I know you have something to do tonight.” Mrs. Kim said while watching me from head to toe.
Right. I forget that I really dress up for tonight. I want to look good in front of Jennie. This will be a good day for us.

“Really? You’ll look for the kids tonight?” I ask her.

“Yes. So you should go now.” She said. She’s really supportive to me. I’m really thankful to her.

“Oh my god. Thank you so much.” I said to her and I quickly get up and kiss the kids goodbye.

I immediately start to drive my car and go to the bar where Jennie works.
When I arrive at the bar, I pick up the flowers that I will give to Jennie and bring it with me.

“Hmm. Smells good.” I smell the flowers while walking towards the entrance of the bar. I’m so excited tonight.

Then I spot Jennie at the bar, I’m about to go to her but I realize that she’s talking to a guy. She looks so happy. She’s showing her gummy smile to him and her eyes are sparkling while talking to him. That should be me.

“I guess I’m late.” I said to myself.
Fuck. I close my fist. I want to punch that guy and skin him alive.

I didn’t realize that I hold the flowers tightly and they’re already damage now.

“Fuck it.” I throw the flowers to the trash bin and decided that I will just take a shot tonight.