Chapter 22

Lisa’s POV

“Chaeng. I miss you.” I tell Rosie through the computer. We are having a video call. It’s been three days since I last saw Rosie. Three days, since we move in our house.

“You’re over acting Lalisa. You said you can’t stand seeing me every day.” She said. She’s in Thailand right now. She went back home because her parents called saying they need her in their company. So she immediately book a flight to Thailand.

I’m was just kidding that time chipmunk. You know I love you right?” I said while pouting my lips.

“Don’t worry. I”ll come back there next month.”

“Next month? That’s too long Chaeng.” I whined. We are always together since childhood and I guess two weeks is probably the longest time that we didn’t see each other. I can’t imagine not seeing her in a month.

“You know I live here in Thailand Lisa and I never ever imagine that you will be staying there in Korea for good and that you will be leaving me alone here. But I understand okay? ” She said softly.

“I’m sorry Chaeng. You know I didn’t plan all of this right??” I tell her.

“I know Lisa. I understand and I love your kids okay. That’s why I’ll be coming back next month. I miss them.”

“You miss them? Or you miss Jisoo?” I hear her choke in the food she’s eating. Yes. She’s eating again. “Come on Chaeng. Tell me about her.” I said with my teasing look.

I was about to say something to her again when I hear a knock in my office. I’m still handling our company in Thailand but I will just work here in Korea. I’m in my office in one of the room of our house. I decided that I will just work here inside our house and not in our branch company here in Korea so that I can help Jennie in taking care of the kids. I tell her that we can just hire a nanny to help her take care of them but she decline. She said she can handle them all so I just let her. But we hire a house cleaner every weekend. I will not let her clean around the house. This is too huge.

“Lisa?” Jennie called after opening the door. She changed her clothes. It seems like she will go out.

“We’ll talk again tomorrow Chaeng. Bye.” I tell Chaeng and end our call.

“Yes? Where are you going? It’s getting dark already.” I ask her.

“Can you take care of the kids for a while? I’m going to work. I already ask my parents to help you. They’re coming already.” She said with pleading eyes.

“Who said you’ll going to work Jennie? I’m already here. I can support both you and our children financially.” I tell her while putting both my arms at the side of my waist.

“Okay I will let you support our kids but I still need to work. I need to save up. I want to go back to school.” Jennie said looking at the down at the floor.

“Then I will pay for your tuition.” I tell her. She looks at me with a shock expression in her face.

“What no. That is not your problem Lisa. I can handle this okay. I can work and still take care of them.” I walk towards her then I hold her hand and lead her to sit at the couch. We’re so close to each other now.

“Listen Jennie. If you want to work, I won’t stop you okay? But only after you graduate in college. I can’t just let you work while you’re studying and still taking care of the kids. That’s too much and stressful Jen. I’ll also support your education okay? You’re going to enrol next semester.” I said to her while rubbing her shoulders.

“Okay. But I will pay you after I graduate Lisa.” She said and I just nod. As if I will let you pay me Jennnie. She puff her cheeks while looking at me with her teary eyes. I know she’s about to cry.

“Thank you Lisa. You’re really a good person. ” She said and hugged me. She’s already crying. Oh no. I know when she starts crying, it takes an hour before she stops. She’s like our daughter, Lily.

I hug her tighter and softly rub her back. I didn’t know how long we’re embracing each other right now. I sniff her hair, it smells good. I wonder what shampoo she’s using. I want to use it too. Then I kiss her head. I don’t know why I did that. It just feels right at the moment.  When she noticed what I did, she suddenly looks at me. I wipe her tears using my thumb. Then I rub her mandu cheeks and I touch her lips. Her luscious lips. We are few inches apart now. I want to kiss her so bad. So I lean forward to her. She’s already closing her eyes so I know she’s giving me permission. I know she wants this too. When my lips are about to touch her lips, we heard a baby’s cry from the other room. Jennie suddenly open her eyes and pushed me and then hurriedly run to the other room. Wow. What a good timing kids.You really love your Dada huh.

“I should’ve kissed her quicker.” I muttered under my breath. It was just a few centimeters away. Damn it.

I’m so frustrated. I want to kiss her so bad. So I followed her to our room. When I open the door, I saw Jennie at the bed with Leo in her arms. I know he’s Leo cause she’s giving him a breastfeed. I travel my eyes down to her breast. Wow. What a beautiful sight. Her breast is so big. I envy Leo. I’m getting hard. I can’t take it anymore. So I walk faster towards her and suddenly pressed my lips to her.

I know Jennie was taken aback. She still has Leo in her arms latching her tits. I deepened our kiss. Good thing she didn’t push me. She’s reciprocating my kiss. I bite her bottom lips. When she slightly open her mouth, I immediately shove my tongue inside her mouth and meet her tongue. I can already hear her cute moans. I massage her other breast while kissing her neck. Then I suck and lick her other breast.

I’m sorry baby Leo. Dada is also hungry.